Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
great hats today gentlemen
Michael that OR is killing!!!!

off to a gig in the city in this Stetson Twenty
Full_Size_Render.jpg

WesternHatWearer

A-List Customer
IMG_20150217_221323.jpg
This was the hat I wore today. I wore out it to the local rodeo. One of very few in a felt hat. :) I will admit it did get a bit warm about midway through. I had to wipe away the sweat. Nonetheless, it was a blast!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Two beauties Joao!!! Congrats!!!!:eusa_clap
;)

Walking to downtown Fort Worth to meet my wife for Taco dinner.

BSHW Milan
Nice to see it getting head time David!

View attachment 31169
This was the hat I wore today. I wore out it to the local rodeo. One of very few in a felt hat. :) I will admit it did get a bit warm about midway through. I had to wipe away the sweat. Nonetheless, it was a blast!
No rodeos around here... there was a brasilian guy making some around the Country but for more than a year he vanished.

Whats the story on that one Jared? New, old, aged?
I believe it is a new artificial aged hat.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
hatguy, Michael, Joao, Moon, David, WHW, Killer hats, guys. You all look great. Very nice display.

Indiana Jones and Alan Ladd can move over! Feeling somewhat adventurous today, I thought I'd throw on my bomber jacket and put on my Stetson Nutria, then see what I can get into!

A_Alan_Jones_Nutria.jpg

Last edited:

javadave61

Practically Family
T.Jones, sell that photo to Stetson for their next ad campaign. Very nice.

Sporting my new Premiere Royal Deluxe Stetson today while it's still "cool" this Texas morning.

2015-06-20 09.56.18.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
T.Jones, sell that photo to Stetson for their next ad campaign. Very nice.

Sporting my new Premiere Royal Deluxe Stetson today while it's still "cool" this Texas morning.

View attachment 31171

Thanks buddy. I'm all for it, except that's my head photo edited onto Alan Ladd's body. He'd probably demand half the money. It'd be kinda hard for him to collect it, though.

Awesome Premiere Stetson, btw. I love the style and colors on that hat. It's the same color combo as my Stetson Nutria that I'm wearing in the pic above. It looks good on you too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW