Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I've been Here... View attachment 31864
Our little piece of Heaven, or probably as close as I'll ever get! No internet access there, and cell coverage is spotty, but improving now. It's a forced disconnect which in today's world is extremely therapeutic.
View attachment 31865 View attachment 31866
That is BEAUTEOUS! Esp the Sunset. So I'll repost those pics. Reminds me of New Hampshire.

It was almost SURREAL to have had the opportunity to meet and get to know you a bit, Alan!
That is BEAUTEOUS! Esp the Sunset. Reminds me of New Hampshire. Nice to take a break. Huh?

javadave61

Practically Family
Hey everyone!

Today I wore my latest creation, aWinchester rabbit. The color is Sand. 2 1/2" brim, 5 3/4" crown open, 4 3/4" as creased.
I needed some sewing practice, so I bound the brim in the same beige ribbon as the band. I still need sewing practice.
a65bfca9bfcc2bc766af3fa2c6a9b49b.jpg

Moehawk, I'm just realizing that this was a Do It Yourself project. From the ground up? Or just the ribbon work?

NEW HAMPSHIRE!?!?! Heck, NO; we separated from them back in "77.... 1777, that is, prohibiting slavery there at the same time. Vermont was then as it is now fiercely independent. They may or may not be right, but they sure are independent minded.

Moehawk you are really turning out some head-turners, there, sir!! How are you pouncing your felts?

Last edited:

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
The Trevino boys are ROCKIN' the Lounge!! Both of you gents have fully arrived, sporting some seriously sweet lids.
Thanks to all for the kind callouts, and again, thanks to Alan for being Alan. A lucky day, indeed!!

But, to get back on topic for this thread, the display of hats while we have been absent is just amazing!

All the usual suspects, as well as some newer happy faces, having hoards of haberdashery happiness!!

Thanks my friend! We definitely have learn fast from all the help and inspiration from all our fellow loungers here. Very thankful to be part of this community.

tommyK

One Too Many
Some great looking lids today, Gentlemen!

Finally getting back in the swing of things

a38922fa-b5ce-4e2d-9c5a-f9a5fad2bb9b_zpsakjlbfey.jpg 91709f7d-71b4-4354-bc0e-11695bf365e0_zpsm23425bk.jpg
Vintage Borsalino I recently rehabbed. Curious if that corrugated thingy at the front of the sweatband helps beat the heat

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Some great looking lids today, Gentlemen!

Finally getting back in the swing of things

Vintage Borsalino I recently rehabbed. Curious if that corrugated thingy at the front of the sweatband helps beat the heat

thats a beauty right there Tommy

what's the height on that crown? ... I'm loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael