Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wcbrown

One of the Regulars
nw1.jpg nw2.jpg

sporting my NORTHWEST HATS 30's Stetson Playboy hybrid. I just don't do well with selfies......

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful hats today gents
As always just honored to be part of the fold

Inspired by my main man Frunos latest score I though I would take the dog for a walk today
1940s Vita felt Whippet

d9597e1460b7f6f2da443ab81dc2904a.jpg

90b28a35061f3ba21bd8b521131fdb4b.jpg

988a0301957283780062a60c0c4e01a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David, great pic of you and the family! I always liked that VS. ;)

el_ote, looks good on you man.

Bob, I like that one. May have to pick one up. How do you like the feel and fit?

wcbrown, stunning NW. Mike does excellent work.

Eric, I love my Cordova! I really like the glasses as well.

Anthony, now THATS a Whippet. Lovely color to boot!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
1mach1: Stetson calls it a "Grade 8" It has what appears to b a leather sweat. Nice high crown and clean pinches. Just stiff enuff n not "floppy" at all. Decent flange with a slight "cowboy" curl to the sides. Can be nicely snapped down w a little encouragement... Fits true to size but I always order a size up w leather sweat straws. Surprisingly lightweight and quality good for a current production Stetson. Of course if at all possible, it's best to try it on or have your vendor inspect it before purchasing... Lol.

Out & about today and can't post pix from phone. Nice buncha hats today.

Moon, you warned me and that puppy looks precious. Thanks for the shout out. Saw one of those boxes go for a princely amount on the Bay last week.

tommyK

One Too Many
Harv, the 3XOR is a beauty!
Rick, Big Wow! Love everything about that hat
DJH, the family is looking good in NYC and that VS.....swoon everytime you show it. One for my Top Ten hat list
el_ote, Looking sharp in that Nolten. Never heard of that model either but it's a keeper
Bob, very envious. Wish my 47 was the panama version
wcbrown, the Northwest is just gorgeous. Love the look of those early Playboys (love the look of the later ones too!)
SBG, the hat, the specs-perfection
Moon, just gobsmacked by that vita-felt! Awesome hat and box combo. You wear it well
s4c, great wide ribbon Cav and the Cavanagh edge too! Doesn't get any better
dh66, props for yesterday's post, great Dobbs and overall look. gotta get me some shirts like that

javadave61

Practically Family
Doing a little sight seeing in NYC. I just had to stop in and experience JJ Hat Center. Oh man what a dangerous place. Never yet been in the presence of so many immaculate hats. I resisted an impulse buy, though I did try on a Capas Bogart in Toast. I've had my eye on that one for a while and found it everything I hoped it would be. But I disciplined myself to hold off until I could get a non - NYC price (and get it in the door without my wife seeking it!)

Wearing my shantung straw hat with a newly added blue pleated ribbon I had left from a cheap straw that I've had for a while.

46bc3d0f6f6fb7c9e0aa19f17edfd746.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart