Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Nice assortment today!
I like the cap, SBG.
moon, the Whippet is a beauty.
1mach1, it's hard not to love a 3X OR (unless one is without a 3X OR of course)
Alan, nice backyard.:)
Felt like something a little different so I went with my c.60's Resistol 4XB western that I turned into a homburg resembling thing.
8ea710e9a75993cb322f0e85f9ed5eb5.jpg

Have a great evening everyone.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Collins & Fairbanks, one of my Holy Grail hats. I LOVE THIS HOMBURG!!! The dimensions are absolutely perfect. This hat is a 'Lounge bunny; it bounced from Miamibruno > Purplesage > me. It won't be leaving my possession any time soon. :)

ff9d0919-fca8-445e-a066-a2b944acffee.jpg

a2ff349b-ef17-4c12-a9ff-7f903160594f.jpg

e511ab27-a059-4677-aa21-719ae686249f.jpg

Last edited:

NewJack

Practically Family
Great showings today gents!

On my way to help 4th Grade teachers continue to develop professionally...Cuenca Straw by Tom Gomez

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Alan - those pics are breathtaking ... just awesome

David - I wish I knew you were going to be in town I would have rolled over to JJ and talked shop :)

AnA - bringing out the big guns I see... ridiculously beautiful !

NewJack - one day I will be able to wear a hat like you ... one day .. that thing is gorgeous

Harv - if a Genie came and granted me access to 1 or 2 forum members collections to raid .... it would be hard as hell not to choose yours as one of them

Thanks TommyK

Harv, the silverbelly Akubra is nice, but that open road is the cake taker!

Cool and classy, New Jack!

Sublime homburg A-n-A.

Hour's is no slacker either, Moehawk. Nice work.

Good looking straw Javadave.

Very classy, Alan. The hat and the view have me craving something with rum in it.

Me encanta cervezas y mariachi!! Nice hat for the job, Chamuco!

That IS minty cool, Rick Blaine. Sweet!

Ouch!! that Whippet is sharp as a razor, Moontheloon. That is one classic piece!

Fantastic cap and specs, SBG!! A good look.

WCBrown that hybrid is a great shape and knockout color.

Digging the 47, Bob R. May look into one as my next purchase. One cannot have too many summer lids, y'know.

Nice one, El-Ote. The crease looks pretty good to me.

Love the weave of that panama, DJH

I'm still breaking in the new Dobbs milan today.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
AnA, that homburg blows my conversion out of the water....I might have to go non-traditional and put a pinch in it now that I've seen how good yours looks.

LOL. Thanks! It came to me with a center crease and side dents; perfect. It doesn't get a ton of head time, but I keep it in a cool dark place, so I know it sits and ages. [huh]

RobertM

Familiar Face
Doing a little sight seeing in NYC. I just had to stop in and experience JJ Hat Center. Oh man what a dangerous place. Never yet been in the presence of so many immaculate hats. I resisted an impulse buy, though I did try on a Capas Bogart in Toast. I've had my eye on that one for a while and found it everything I hoped it would be. But I disciplined myself to hold off until I could get a non - NYC price (and get it in the door without my wife seeking it!)

Wearing my shantung straw hat with a newly added blue pleated ribbon I had left from a cheap straw that I've had for a while.

46bc3d0f6f6fb7c9e0aa19f17edfd746.jpg

Dave,

I was just there yesterday morning and left with 3 hats - 2 straws and 1 Strat OR and when it gets a tad cooler, will pick up another felt. JJ's isa wonderful place, a step back in time. And I say that with a pre-order in with Bob @ Black Sheep Hatworks.

R

RobertM

Familiar Face
Nice assortment today!
I like the cap, SBG.
moon, the Whippet is a beauty.
1mach1, it's hard not to love a 3X OR (unless one is without a 3X OR of course)
Alan, nice backyard.:)
Felt like something a little different so I went with my c.60's Resistol 4XB western that I turned into a homburg resembling thing.
8ea710e9a75993cb322f0e85f9ed5eb5.jpg

Have a great evening everyone.

I don't know what that hat looked like pre-customising, but I sure like the what it looks like now.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen