Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Great lids today!
Mayser-I especially like your contribution...love the felt color, love the ribbon.
Today, I wore my Young's again. Nothing like the feel of a perfect fitting hat on a fresh haircut.
8121110689967de586586bdb821db324.jpg
82e29aa20b3039a365beded7ad014354.jpg

Liking the ribbon color more and more, which says a lot as I was pretty stoked about it from the start.
Enjoy the evening, gents.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Another truckload of pictures.

Sunday this Resistol Stagecoach
20150802.jpg

After lunch my Biltmore
20150802b.jpg

Monday my silverbelly Tom Mix
20150803.jpg

Later the Stagecoach again
20150803b.jpg

Yesterday went to scare some Bank workers with this Stetson Big Country
20150804.jpg

Later this Stagecoach
20150804b.jpg

And because I had to work at night, this Stagecoach again
20150805c.jpg

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Monday my silverbelly Tom Mix
20150803.jpg

So many great hats I couldn't begin to mention them all individually. Special mention though for this Gus crease. Looks great!

I got my new D'Aquino today
51f495b36f91f13f8e0e0a7b019cb74e.jpg

Way to warm for felt, but I don't care!

It seems Joao and I both like fairly high crowns. We seem to disagree on brims though! Opposite ends of the scale[emoji1] [emoji1]

Last edited:
Moe, I think I've mentioned it before, but the color combo on that one is great. That's sort of what I was going for with my last D'Aquino. If I'd only picked the right hat color, they'd be cousins.
Great showing, Joao. Missed you over the past couple of days.
Serge, how do you like the D'Aquino? I haven't visited that thread yet this AM, but I see you've posted. I'll check it out.

Inspired by my lengthy post last night, I'm wearing my Dalton OR Clone today. I will be putting it away this afternoon for a trip to the Ohio State Fair, where this evening, this old guy is going to see some older British guys play old rock songs too loud for a bunch of us old guys. Sounds like it'll be an Adam "Beater" kind of night.

IMG_0954.JPG IMG_0957.JPG

Nice Tom Mix Joao.
Looking sharp Serge.
Good looking OR clone Fruno.
Nice combo Mark.
Love the D'Aquino, Dave. Those are Ohio State colors BTW.
Dog, great hat, shirt and pup. Is that a Sheltie? We have 2 (plus 5 other assorted breeds).

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Great hats guys.Hatophile,Krillin is my 7 month old Collie.Plus I have 7 more assorted breeds and 2 cats, a ferret,a blue and gold macaw.I think that's all.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
you guys all look amazing today ... so many great hats ... makes me smile

Dogman - that right there is something special... absolutely special

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Serge, congrats on the new D'Aquino. Looks great! I'm sporting my D'Aquino today with matching shirt and tie.

becb9eccae5ea9befda619c227a7504c.jpg

f4e2a7055376fe9a6cb2ac608bd0f8a1.jpg

Thanks! Nice combo. Looks good with the shirt and tie.

Moe, I think I've mentioned it before, but the color combo on that one is great. That's sort of what I was going for with my last D'Aquino. If I'd only picked the right hat color, they'd be cousins.
Great showing, Joao. Missed you over the past couple of days.
Serge, how do you like the D'Aquino? I haven't visited that thread yet this AM, but I see you've posted. I'll check it out.

Inspired by my lengthy post last night, I'm wearing my Dalton OR Clone today. I will be putting it away this afternoon for a trip to the Ohio State Fair, where this evening, this old guy is going to see some older British guys play old rock songs too loud for a bunch of us old guys. Sounds like it'll be an Adam "Beater" kind of night.

View attachment 33566 View attachment 33567

Thanks! It's great. High, straight and very thirties looking (to my eye, anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL