Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4852238d367d700b3a24b85091d1bd18.jpg

Roobins of Cordele GA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
It is time for a quick come back!
f75s3.jpg

In a morning of mid summer with a hot wave coming I wear my most light summer hat
21ad7bs.jpg

It is made in linen by a Greek hatters.
2e1hn6h.jpg

Compliments to all and a little envy for the hatters with felts on head!:mad:

Good to see you Daniele. I thought to wear my new Borsalino F.L. today but it was not as cool as forecast. Later this week.

I selected a Stetson Balibuntal.

080415.jpg

bali5.jpg

javadave61

Practically Family
It's a D.C. day with my new Capas Bogart in Toast.

A shout out to Bruce at Holland Hats. I found it at a great price on Holland Hat's website, pulled the trigger late Friday night, and had it in hand on Monday. Great service!

This is a comfortable hat that definitely feels functional for a hot day like this. A great all-arounder.

3ad122919d4aab00aaab3b9cae05f8a8.jpg

1aab026bd32709bd5474acdffadbbabd.jpg

Last edited:
Switched out of the Whippet at lunch to go for a walk in this Miller Brothers Shantung Straw Homburg. Some of the buildings you see behind me date to WWII and were the original home to Wright Aeronautical Laboratories, which is now the Air Force Research Laboratory. Most of the good stuff these days happens in newer buildings elsewhere on Base, and some of these have been converted to offices. Most, I think, are from the 1940s.

IMG_0949.JPG

I didn't abandon my Whippet, though, and thought I'd finally grab a proper shot in the sunlight to try to catch the color of this fantastic hat.

IMG_0952.JPG

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's a D.C. day with my new Capas Bogart in Toast.

A shout out to Bruce at Holland Hats. I found it at a great price on Holland Hat's website, pulled the trigger late Friday night, and had it in hand on Monday. Great service!

This is a comfortable hat that definitely feels functional for a hot day like this. A great all-arounder.

3ad122919d4aab00aaab3b9cae05f8a8.jpg

1aab026bd32709bd5474acdffadbbabd.jpg

+1 on Bruce at Holland Hats. Great guy to deal with and he goes out of his way to make his customers happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL