Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year (or so) scientists claimed to have come up with the reason that zebras are striped. The theory (don't know if it was actually proven) is that the pattern makes it difficult for flies to land on their B&W bodies. I wonder if the yellow would work. Please let us know if you have no problems with flies, Trev!

Last night, still wearing the PHD 2-3/4" brim. WHAT an AMAZING sky it was...
DSC00884.jpg DSC00885.jpg

Good morning, Bob!! :coffee:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning fellows. Over coffee this morning I have been reviewing the excellent contributions of late. Darn nice pics show passion for hats/caps and your insight into your interesting lives.

Charlie - wow, great pic. The blues of sky and lake are mirror colors. Excellent work sir. Oh of course that is a PHD of envy.

Best to all, Eric -

GregNYC

One Too Many
Trevi, I agree with Moon. The higher crown and wider brim provide more class and sophistication. You look even better than usual, and you always look good! Not to mention a resonance with the great yesteryear era of fine hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Trevi, I agree with Moon. The higher crown and wider brim provide more class and sophistication. You look even better than usual, and you always look good! Not to mention a resonance with the great yesteryear era of fine hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir!

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Last year (or so) scientists claimed to have come up with the reason that zebras are striped. The theory (don't know if it was actually proven) is that the pattern makes it difficult for flies to land on their B&W bodies. I wonder if the yellow would work. Please let us know if you have no problems with flies, Trev!

Last night, still wearing the PHD 2-3/4" brim. WHAT an AMAZING sky it was...
View attachment 35146 View attachment 35147

Good morning, Bob!! :coffee:

No problems with flies yet, only bees......:Cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav