Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Beauteous beginning to the morning, gentlemen.

Terry I agree about that duke hat-- you rock it!

The strat is sweet.

Perry, sharp Stetson!

Fruno that is a perfect choice- love the flange.

Very nice Knox, Harv.

Charlie... Man that is a perfect steel for you. Formidable yet inviting. Commands respect!

I'm going to stay with a black hat today, this Clearwater Hats derby that I've grown quite fond of in its rustic finish and comfy construction. There's just something about modern custom derbies that I frankly prefer over vintage ones, at least on my head.

6b20e5627c30123204ad409cd7326e5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Too much absences to remember all the magnificient hats saw in these weeks. Bravi!

Borsalino BSHW restored
ny77o2.jpg

The grey felt has new look and crown too
24dg1o1.jpg

Ribbon in blue give more elegance
vpivd3.jpg

New life for this, once flooded, Borsalino
29e0piw.jpg

Have nice weekend, mine is a wedding :)

Too much absences to remember all the magnificient hats saw in these weeks. Bravi!

Borsalino BSHW restored
ny77o2.jpg

The grey felt has new look and crown too
24dg1o1.jpg

Ribbon in blue give more elegance
vpivd3.jpg

New life for this, once flooded, Borsalino
29e0piw.jpg

Have nice weekend, mine is a wedding :)

Absolutely the prototype of hat-classic, I think.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Knotten, that Northwest looks fantastic.
Daniele, great borso-- the ribbon is awesome.

Perry-- Ha! I signed in just now from a desktop computer for the first time in months and was surprised to see my photos so big and sideways! oops.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Beautiful display everyone!
Me, Borsalino Alessandria. For some strange reason I keep coming back to this hat....:rolleyes:
I have to give credit to my good friend Charlie on a few selfies tricks and strategies (they do work :cool:) ,thank you Sir!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Nice to see you enjoying it.
Also great background!

Thanks Joao, it's hard to find bad scenery in Yellowstone.

Scott, that's an all-around great shot, hat and setting. Wish I was on a western road trip myself.

Thanks, I'm having a real blast...but surprisingly I'm not seeing as many western hats as I remember from years past.

More great hats folks.
Great scenery LT. I have 2 Rand hats, don't spend too much money there:eusa_clap

I kept it under a thousand, for this order :). . I have to say that Rich Rand is one hell of a hat maker, salesman and all around great guy. From the second I walked in he and his staff treated me like family. I finally got to be measured by a comformateur and tried on a lot of his personal hats as it turned out we are the same size.

a8629e4e90547424f82391460833e1d4.jpg

I ordered a custom fedora in smoke with a black ribbon that should arrive in early December, I'll post pictures when I get it. FYI, he has a ton of vintage ribbons to choose from, some of which was over a 100 years old. If anyone happens to be near Billings, I strongly recommend you stop in.

Lt.hats, having ridden my bicycle through KS, CO and up through Yellowstone, Billings and to the coast, I understand why big brims rule out that away. There were days were I could see a tree, but couldn't get to it. Look'in good.

I'm surprised sombreros never caught on.

Foamy, You read my mind, I'm actually thinking about an Akubra Sombrero for my next trip out west.

knotten and Lt.Hats are raising the bar !!

you guys look fantastic ... and those pics are top notch

With that one, maybe you need a field promotion to Cptnhats!

Thanks moon, I'll mention that to my boss when I get back :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott there is NO hat that you don't just ROCK, sir!! Fantastic display of westerns this week, but don't forget those wide ribbon fedoras...

Bob, is that a Latte in the Starbucks cup, too? Love that lid!! Any bird in the shop missing a feather or two?! You have a good source of colorful feathers there!!

Last edited:
WOW! Thank you Harv!! I was only telling the truth about your Knox.

Trev you don't need help to rock that one, sir!! Fantastice lid, no Hong Kong phone book "symptom..." (our secret?)

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Scott there is NO hat that you don't just ROCK, sir!! Fantastic display of westerns this week, but don't forget those wide ribbon fedoras...

Bob, is that a Latte in the Starbucks cup, too? Love that lid!! Any bird in the shop missing a feather or two?! You have a good source of colorful feathers there!!

Ha yes. Thx Charlie. Triple Xpresso Latte. Lol! TONS of real nice feathers. If u ever want some just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany