Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Eric, John G., Trevi, alan, Bob, very nice collection of lids guys.

This afternoon, I switched from wearing my unknown Western hat to this Nutria Stetson fedora conversion, a gift from John Galt. It's definitely one of my favorite hats. I wore it last month on my trip to South America in search of the secret of the Incas. Still haven't figured out their secret yet.

A_TJ_Heston_SOTI.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Eric, John G., Trevi, alan, Bob, very nice collection of lids guys.

This afternoon, I switched from wearing my unknown Western hat to this Nutria Stetson fedora conversion, a gift from John Galt. It's definitely one of my favorite hats. I wore it last month on my trip to South America in search of the secret of the Incas. Still haven't figured out their secret yet.

A_TJ_Heston_SOTI.jpg

Coca...?

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
TJ wow... Amazing lid!!
Me, I had to switch to this hat because........ It just got here on the mail, another hat that showed up in my porch. Guys please stop sending me hats.. :D
Royal Stetson
Excuse my ignorance , is this Silverbelly color? Thanks
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
TJ wow... Amazing lid!!
Me, I had to switch to this hat because........ It just got here on the mail, another hat that showed up in my porch. Guys please stop sending me hats.. :D
Royal Stetson
Excuse my ignorance , is this Silverbelly color? Thanks
View attachment 35450 View attachment 35451 View attachment 35452 View attachment 35453
Thanks buddy. That's Silverbelly. Looks to be maybe late '50s. I have one nearly identical. Mine's early '60s with a narrower black sweat band. I'd like to have a '50s vintage OR or Strat.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great start to the weekend, everyone.

I was working on shaping my "new" Stagecoach this morning. It's still a little wet from having a shower.

smugshot_517126-L.jpg

The temperature had warmed up when I went out for some errands - Newt at the Royal Montecristi

smugshot_1715059-L.jpg

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Now for dinner with granpa my Slowch hat, the first hat that I had to perform a full work for, ckeaning, reshaping and all.

I am happy with the results.

Original Royal Scots Greys badge !!

8e9588abff37a4bc5c88cddd2b507480.jpg

7ae157a1870eebe51f11c1c2d906d09b.jpg

ba538ba56f59c6879b85677cb58f7179.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member