Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Nice, to all!
Bob, that looks good enough to eat!
Terry, nice hats-- really enjoying the pics as of late.
David, very nice pair. The shape on the stagecoach is great.

Past couple of days I switched a few times. wore my Tumwater and my two Buckaroos .

5e7d455906dc423f6ab8676746e6bc7d.jpg

d9104d83870bf5a2c6b6d13b9839156b.jpg

ae044c1fcd64cd55c2650f6d70d6d734.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really GREAT! unique hats Bowlerman.

I'm mostly a designated driver for a couple of OSU fanatics... (but I kinda love it too).

The hat is a Disney Gadabout - one of my go to travel choices. It's an unlined lightweight from the 1940s.

I always keep an eye out for a Disney. I only own one, but it's one of my favorites. That one's a beauty. I hope you had a safe and enjoyable trip and that our fair state treated you hospitably.

Camp Draft. I apologize in advance for the overkill!
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Can't get enough of that CD, Bob. I love what you've done with it. It's a great example that shows the versatility of those things.

Today, early morning yard work in my Ole Panama

IMG_1302.JPG

Right now, relaxing on the front porch with a cold beer, an Adam Pacesetter, and the Reds on the radio...

IMG_1306.JPG

The 'hood hosts two of the bigger festivals around here. This week is the Greek Festival held at the Greek Orthodox Church a couple of blocks from my home. Great time to sit and people-watch.

Also, Hi Esther (great blue bunny)! Love the profile on the bound brim you're wearing, bowlerman. Tip of the hat to Rogera, as well (and anybody else I missed.

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I always keep an eye out for a Disney. I only own one, but it's one of my favorites. That one's a beauty. I hope you had a safe and enjoyable trip and that our fair state treated you hospitably.

Can't get enough of that CD, Bob. I love what you've done with it. It's a great example that shows the versatility of those things.

Today, early morning yard work in my Ole Panama

View attachment 35474

Right now, relaxing on the front porch with a cold beer, an Adams Pacesetter, and the Reds on the radio...

View attachment 35475

The 'hood hosts two of the bigger festivals around here. This week is the Greek Festival held at the Greek Orthodox Church a couple of blocks from my home. Great time to sit and people-watch.

Also, Hi Esther (great blue bunny)! Love the profile on the bound brim you're wearing, bowlerman. Tip of the hat to Rogera, as well (and anybody else I missed.
Thx my Friend. Whats that Ole Panama...? It looks really nice. High brim/big crown.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Nice looking lids everyone!

Me (yesterday ) contemporary Dobbs florentine Milan. This is my only contemporary hat other than a few panama. I don't like the feeling and texture of this new hats. I only wear it twice .
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Happy Sunday to all!
Nice hats today.
Esther, that color looks great on you.:)
What a change from last week! Cold, dark day here in NorCal, hoping for a little rain soon. Wearing my 70's era (I think) Biltmore. I love the brim on this one, short as it is. It makes up for lack of width with extra character.

a38207fcbed8096826e2100a72703bba.jpg

Have a great afternoon!

tommyK

One Too Many
Looking well hatted everyone this weekend!

d5358c2b-ae74-4e05-96fd-69c5b2a2f662_zpsl5yoapzp.jpg
Royal Stetson and Royal Deluxe Open Road are my weekend hats. From a seldom seen angle

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great hats, guys. Great to see so many cool thin ribbons.

Alan - love your OSU photos. We have a college team here in Ft Worth that is supposed to be pretty good. They scored 70 points yesterday, which makes me suspect that TCU has rigged the schedule so they are playing a bunch of 8th graders.

We were doing a bunch of errands this lunchtime - VS Panama for me

smugshot_6932700-L.jpg

And hat of unknown origin (but almost certainly behind the bamboo curtain) for Caren

smugshot_7346756-L.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Wearing a 1950s Stetson Royal Deluxe homburg, after a successful day out hunting vintage.

Holding a Dobbs 50, CR Anthony 5X, Alexander "Wagon Boss", Stetson 3X, Stetson No. 1 Quality, Stetson One Hundred, Stetson 25 Open Road, Trimble, Rands, Champ, Champ Sun Filter and a Penney's Marathon. A good haul for a day's driving around.

Thx my Friend. Whats that Ole Panama...? It looks really nice. High brim/big crown.

It's my "first" hat. I picked it up from a hat shop called Ole in Old San Juan when we were on vacation a few years back. It's what sort of got me started down this path. It was one of their low end models, but I still really. Like it.

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
It's my "first" hat. I picked it up from a hat shop called Ole in Old San Juan when we were on vacation a few years back. It's what sort of got me started down this path. It was one of their low end models, but I still really. Like it.
As do I. Very much.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
The morning temps of 45'F and highs of 60'F provide evidence that Fall is soon to be upon us in Minnesota, USA. The mums are blooming profusely and leaves showing the umbrella of earthly neutrals splashed with bold color statements of the Fall season.

I wore a vtg. cap this morning and a vtg. Adams Executive (brown felt) fedora this afternoon. My Pendleton Topster was my wool top for the day.

i-ZtGKnVR-M.jpg

i-q7PDRz5-M.jpg

i-WkB7BNH-M.jpg

i-MQXHvFx-S.jpg
i-6Pw7ks4-S.jpg

Best, Eric -

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Well I'm a bit behind in picture posting so here it goes.
Following David, Friday those two Resistol Stagecoach hats.
20150911.jpg

20150911b.jpg

Look the same color but their are not exactly the same.
2stagecoach1.jpg

2stagecoach2.jpg

2stagecoach3.jpg

Saturday was black hats so this Resistol 3X beaver
20150912.jpg

And later this Stetson 4X beaver
20150912b.jpg

^^ Tom Mix ;)

Yesterday (Sunday) the EC
20150913.jpg

And the black Tom Mix again
20150913b.jpg

javadave61

Practically Family
Alan, if Penn State were playing any better, I might have something witty to say, but those words would certainly come right back at me. So I'll just say... nice hat! Smart to bring one with neutral colors so you could be prepared for any new clothing purchases.

It's my thrift store Open Road again this morning. Enjoying this hat very much.

2015-09-14_07.18.20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic