Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Just love that hat!! What size brim does it carry?
Cheers
Gary

Gary--it'a 3 1/2 inch brim. I took the single-ply ribbon from it to replace one on an older No. 1, so I'm looking to replace it eventually.

Mike you really know how to live my friend!! Here's Henry Fonda in "Welcome to Hard Times" in a great hat-wearing scene that you could pull off next. Or not!
View attachment 35610

Hmmm....looks like something I would try, especially in that company!

Now this made me smile!
You clearly know how to have fun! :)
Very stylish.

Thank you Esther. I definitely was having a bit of fun. Your floppy summer hat is not boring at all.

Michael is killing me with that pic... some LBJ meets Hugh Hefner stuff right there... Love it

...with a touch of J.R. Ewing meets Bill Clinton, too, maybe? Nice OR, love the crease you have going.

This picture reminds of me when I arrive home to take a shower, the hat is the last thing I remove.

I will admit I do that, too, on occasion. Sorry, folks, if the imagery is too much. :eek:

Fruno, Perry, Bob, g-masta, Mantis, moe, Steve, excellent choices today.

Alan--stunning new acquisition.

g.durand

One Too Many
A more conventional approach this morning.

Royal Deluxe Open Road, '40s version.
IMG_6728_zpsfaobc5tv.jpg

IMG_6729_zpspkal656l.jpg

EstherWeis

Vendor
You've got some really great hats Sir!

And thank you to all of you guys!

Moon, i agree it has that 60's vibe going on.

I did get in the shower a couple of weeks ago with my socks still on... Talk about distracted.
The hat goes on the rack next to the keys. :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
In a rush this evening everyone. My apologies. Everyone looks great. I'm envious of the nice collection of lids.

A repeat of my Indy inspired Resistol Stagecoach conversion for me this evening.

A_Stagecoach_brown_3.jpg

A_Stagecoach_brown_2.jpg

r_indy_03.jpg

r_indy_02.jpg

Mantis

Familiar Face
Don't worry I sterilized it ;) and as much as I admire the bush tucker man's bash, i don't think it would suit me. I bashed this hat myself using a tea kettle on a campfire.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for asking Harv. Gymnastics - still enjoying coaching the sport. Everyday in the gym, with the higher level girls, working towards bigger national meets, international assignments or representing the US at competitions. We continue to be in pursuit of the goal of National Championships and attending the upcoming US Olympic Trials. Very few athletes train/work/compete at this lofty level. Much time is spent with our Junior Olympic athletes. However the newer gymnasts are very fun. The time I get to spend with our developmental athletes is precious. We even have some newer athletes learning, at the same time, fancy-fancy floor tumbling and to read. How could that not be a truly special year? Being a first grader and an athlete rocks. Apologies for the excursion off topic folks-hard not to be passionate.

Eric -

EstherWeis

Vendor
So cool moon! Like that brim on you!

Amazing what a hair brush and some camouflage can do :D

Beret since it was storming here this morning.

9c9de0d2ada54a4a17e00858689257c4.jpg

Have a great weekend guys!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner