Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Knotten, the Mallory is perfect with your suit!

Bob, great your Stetson Brewster with feather!

Alan, I am very glad the G.B. Borsalino Fu Lazzaro & C. was on your head. The combination of felt color and ribbon are fantastic

Moon, your 1950s Davis is super

Moehawk, I like your creations!

Maddhatter, Great hat and a perfect portrait! Felicitazioni a tua nipote!

Harv, perfect self portrait with the junior! Both Stetson are great, but I prefer the 1950s Royal Stetson!

Before the promised deluge in a real dark morning I wear a Barbisio for the Italian hats week in Verona
az6npt.jpg

It was made especially for a jubilee, not mine :)
w6sch5.jpg

It was rarely worn and it is new. Medium felt and a fantastic ribbon
28ip9x2.jpg

Made in the old Barbisio factory in Sagliano Micca in the seventies
i522pt.jpg

Buona giornata

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
such great hats and family pics

Harv that pic warmed my heart man .... that right there is what it is all about ... truly

TPD166

One Too Many
Following Joao’s lead, I went with a black western – but with a much smaller brim. Stetson 4X Open Road – couldn’t get the colors right in the photo, so I figured B&W would be fine for a black hat.

Nice hats all around today!

TPD166

One Too Many
I like Alan’s suggestion about hats and kids so, while obviously not today, here’s my future (and current) hat-wearer. Someone suggested we go to Luckenbach, Texas . . . so we did. He has lots of hats (and some pretty nice ones) - not sure why he didn't wear one that day?

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Great photo, Robert! Gotta love Luckenbach! Hope you got a chance to play some washers. Did the guy selling hats show you the Stetson 100 Open Road he has for sale? It is so sweet and a good price. If only it were my size . . . Size 7 3/8. He may have sold it by now. I was there in late July.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
I'm going to cheat and post a photo from late July after picking my daughter up from summer camp in beautiful Leakey, Texas. Wearing a Delmonico Stockman.

TPD166

One Too Many
Thank you! That was actually about a year ago, but hope to get back up there soon. Great photo from Leakey!

Great photo, Robert! Gotta love Luckenbach! Hope you got a chance to play some washers. Did the guy selling hats show you the Stetson 100 Open Road he has for sale? It is so sweet and a good price. If only it were my size . . . Size 7 3/8. He may have sold it by now. I was there in late July.

I'm going to cheat and post a photo from late July after picking my daughter up from summer camp in beautiful Leakey, Texas. Wearing a Delmonico Stockman.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Danielle – Un capello bello. Ti piacciono quei cappelli stingy brim.

Strapped – Great deep brown on that hat. Love the old Caxtons.

Moon - +1 on that sentiment.

David – Love the blues. Beautiful.

TPD – I don’t know anyone that can follow Joao’s lead without a canopy.
Love the family pics.

Rclark – it is never cheating to get the kids in the shots.

For me today, my 40s Marathon.

Photo on 10-6-15 at 9.46 AM.jpg

Photo on 10-6-15 at 9.46 AM #2.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Bruno the Italian hats sold in Italy in the sixties - seventies were "stingy" brims.
As you know in Italy the average for brims were and are 5 - 5,5 centimeters no more.
The shapes of EU hats are different from the USA, by the way I like very much the one customized you had two or three days ago on your head.
If you like gli eleganti cappelli Italiani here I'm. We can do some barter ;-)

Knotten

Practically Family
Love all the kids here today and yesterday. Great stuff.
Today I've got my CD. Now where's that darned train?
41c7db1c5b2dc5f95a684afcba162879.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo