Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumblefish

One Too Many
Stetson Whippet, my "beater"
DSC01061.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
J.T.Marcus said:
That beautiful 7 1/8 would site just right on my head! lol :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sometimes I luck out and find an 1/8 that is a bit large and sometimes I don't.
Given this hats attributes I will suffer if needed.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
I'm calling the Crease Police!!!!!:eek: There is a BALLCAP on your desk!!:eek:
Yeah...i know....It's a Wilson's Leather ball cap. It's been in that position for over a year, when the boss brought it back for me....:D

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Wil Tam said:
I had just traded my Resistol 990 for a misshapen Stetson Sovereign with a 2.5 inch brim :rolleyes:
IMG_0515.jpg

Wil -- IMHO, without a doubt, that is the best photo you have posted on the Lounge to date. It allows us to see your head and face in proportion to the rest of you without that close-up distortion that seemed to be going on with your previous "self-photos." And, best of all, we can see how the hat fits into the whole picture (so to speak...;)).

All that being said, I think that a taller crown and wider brim work really well for you. That Sovereign looks great. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Mr. Paladin

J.T.Marcus said:
Today for a funeral my Dobbs Marquis.

P1070007.jpg

Sorry about the funeral J.T. Superb hat! The ribbon makes that seem so much less somber than full black. I am still looking at the Outlet. Someday they will have one in "pinhead size".

BobC

rumblefish said:
Stetson Whippet, my "beater"
DSC01061.jpg

Man, that sure is a fine looking beater, RFish. I've never seen a Whippet in that camel color. Looks good. A whippet is on my hit list on the bay, but no luck yet and they go for a ton o' money even if they're only close to what I'm looking for.

Mr. Paladin

Wil Tam said:
I had just traded my Resistol 990 for a misshapen Stetson Sovereign with a 2.5 inch brim :rolleyes:

Wil, give it a go with your project magic and see what you can make of it. Nice brim width...the wide ones ARE better on you!

BobC

I like that ribbon better, Gene. I tend to like a ribbon with some color in it, but that other one was pretty far out there. May we see a closer look of your shaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn