Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Wow, another great day of hats everyone!

I started off with my Fed IV, but it was unexpectedly switched out to the birthday sombrero at my favorite Mexican restaurant at lunch today.
476601fbf77f474a304ba472b4b5b7ca.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening. I am finally home after a long day. Today's cool temps and rainy afternoon found my wool caps waiting in the backseat while I was inside at work. I wore a City Sport cap today. The cap went from inside thru the garage and stayed in the car. My head enjoyed the cap during the early morning commute. Arriving at the gym it joined a couple of Cordova Caps I already had in the backseat. The caps never saw outside today. Perhaps tomorrow.

i-SpKbG3v-M.jpg

Optimistic, Eric -

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Another great day of hats and a late entry.

Michael you've almost got me going brim up!

Had some yard work to do so I called on my Fed IV. It's becoming quite the "old friend".

Hope everyone had and is having a great day!

You too Rogera. Looking good. The Fed is one of my favorites.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
TY hatophile.
Esther, I'm glad I'm not the only one to pet my hats. I'm lucky, not being a cat owner I have little chance of getting confused and trying to wear something with teeth and claws. :)

:wave: I also am guilty of hat petting. I like to put it on the fold down console in my truck and pet it while driving. It's soothing to both of us :D

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Usually dont wear my black sheep hat works Reid hat brim down but I had a revelation this morning. Not to sound too much like a certain ebay seller but i feel it looks quite whippet esque ;)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Teach - Awesome Black Sheep. Looks great on that head.

Fruno - Nice Dalton. Is that heather gray?

Joao - You look best in black. Love the Stetson.

For me, my 50's Berteil.

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

Yeah, Jef Costello! ;)

TY, everybody for props on my Dalton. I had to look Jef Costello up - not familiar with that reference. I'll have to see if that one is on Netflix.

Fruno - Nice Dalton. Is that heather gray?

For me, my 50's Berteil.

No, Miami, it's not heather, and the tag indicates it's a Waverly in the color blue. The lighting in my office leaves something to be desired in the early morning, so the shots aren't as clear as they should be. Great looking Berteil.

Cool Dalton fruno. Gotta say i havent seen many daltons around

I now have four, and I'm looking for more. Gotta have a niche, I guess.

Headed homeward yesterday from a trip to the Bay area. A nice day for flying over the circuit board suburbs of Phoenix and the cotton ball farms in Nevada. Traveled with this Borsalino feather weight and a Cordova cap.

102015_1.jpg

102015_2.jpg

102015_3.jpg

102015_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR