Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

40Cal

One Too Many
Good morning everyone.
Miami B.... That Borso is incredible. I was born and raised in MA, California is nice , weather wise, but I do miss MA from time to time.
Mr. Disney today.
hats27 002.jpg

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Jhoops – Beautiful hat.

Gorgeous crown on that one, OCMH.

Daniele – Spettaculare.

Hato- Awesome colors on that Huckel.

Strapped – let’s see the head!

Fruno – Speaking of the one hat you wished you hadn’t sold…A 40’s resistol that fit like a glove. It was gorgeous. Like yours.

David – Beautiful color.

GHT – Awesome picture. You guys are the bomb.

hatsRme – Gorgeous.

40Cal – Stunning Disney. Looks like I did the reverse commute, LA to Boston. I like your route better.

Bob - Love the color on that Campdraft. Very Nice.

Moon – You are the paragon of Strats.

For me, inspired by Alan, my black Moore-Smith & Co. 1930’s velour (I think. All my research says this company went out of business in the early 30’s – Help hatsRme!). Has the $6 price tag.

IMG_1622-1 (dragged).jpeg
IMG_1620-1 (dragged).jpeg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everybody!

Sharp lids today.
I just had to go with my new to me Stetson Twenty-Five. Early 60's, I believe, since it has a transitional size tag. Nice, comfortable, very little wear. Although not marked on the band, it has what looks to me like a felted edge.

e34de8198dafe4bdbaa2fab59dcc5e0e.jpg
a164eb6d45af83c3db361866c2eccf14.jpg
0d93dff85766690984a565cecc3b359d.jpg
7d97d746d0bf99969fbdc6cce03d30f5.jpg

Never thought I'd get into the stingier side of brims, but I guess you just don't know till you try it!

Have a great day.

WoW, Miami! That's another great piece of history! You know more about Moore-Smith Co. than I do, but you have piqued my interest! Love it!

Dang, Alan! Looks like your effort really paid off. That hat almost begs to be touched! And Sorry about the supersize pics; still finding my way through the new system. I was going to caption the first one "Come closer..."

Super rich, versatile color, Richard!

Bring 'em on, Moon!

Bob silverbelly works for you. Keep massaging the pinches!

40cal your Disney is dizzying, Dude! Super special lid.

There's a place for stingies, Moe... On our heads. You're rocking those little lids!

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Akubra Camp Draft. Silverbelly. View attachment 37301
WoW, Miami! That's another great piece of history! You know more about Moore-Smith Co. than I do, but you have piqued my interest! Love it!

Dang, Alan! Looks like your effort really paid off. That hat almost begs to be touched! And Sorry about the supersize pics; still finding my way through the new system. I was going to caption the first one "Come closer..."

Super rich, versatile color, Richard!

Bring 'em on, Moon!

Bob silverbelly works for you. Keep massaging the pinches!

40cal your Disney is dizzying, Dude! Super special lid.

There's a place for stingies, Moe... On our heads. You're rocking those little lids!
Thx Charlie. I certainly will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21