Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dundee

A-List Customer
portolan said:
at church? Looks ferocious.
Thank you. We had a good turn out for the service. The snow started just at the song service began. The deacons did help some of the older members to their cars. The picture was made just as we returned home.

Wil Tam

Practically Family
MissS said:
Ooops, sorry gents, posted in wrong spot! Post deleted!

you didn't need to do that ... this is not a men's only thread ... right guys? .... back me up here ;)

IMG_0250.jpg

older pic but I wore this one all day today

----------------
Now playing: Everclear - Browned Eyed Girl (Live)
via FoxyTunes

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
Lookin' good, Carter!

Today I wore a Royal DeLuxe Stetson which, through hard use, is older than it's years.

DSC_0013.jpg

Gene, That hat has tons of character. Don't do anything to it, but wear it! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jec

One of the Regulars
Stetson OR-type western, converted by Optimo

My first post in this thread, today I was out shoveling the walk wearing my Stetson OR-type western that Optimo converted for me last fall. It is becoming one of my favorite hats.

JimStetsonSnow1.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
I didn't really need the Pea Coat today, but it looks so good with this "Lawman". (Less than a Stratton, but still fur felt. If you are tempted to buy one, they run a size small. Had to work on mine, a bit.)

P1070164.jpg

(I don't know why the grey looks like it has brown blotches in it. I just re-examined the hat, and it really doesn't look that way. :eek: )

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Wil Tam said:

you didn't need to do that ... this is not a men's only thread ... right guys? .... back me up here ;)

I think she deleted it because she was not wearing a hat, check the other what are you wearing thread.

MissS knows she is welcome over here and has even posted in the cigar thread at times! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran