Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dundee

A-List Customer
Federation IV today

Wonderful looking hats gentlemen.

DCP_3194.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
Some of that s...tuff looks like awfully large pollen to me. [huh]
What's growing in your backyard, gene? :rolleyes: :cool2:

"Large pollen". "Pigeon pollen". You guys are priceless.

Really though. Nicki says it's from the Sweet Gum tree. I drops about fifteen squidzillion of these powdery clusters. They almost look like little bunches of grapes about 1-1/2 to 2 inches long and they sort of explode when they hit. :mad:

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

The Borso got the call today...

It is supposed to be much warmer this afternoon, so the very lite Borsalino Alessandria got picked. I really like this little lid, stingiest brim I have. I'm keeping it, so off to remove from Classifieds...
Borso4.jpg

Borso1.jpg

kiltie

Practically Family
^^^^^^^^^

Is that the much "discussed" homburg? If it is, regardless of any particular outlook, it's nice to see you had thick enough skin to come back for more. It looks pretty good in that picture. I'm inclined to state publicly that if you'd posted that in the classifieds at a price relative to the amount of use you seem to be getting from it, you'd not have had many takers. While I am firmly in the camp that believes it shoulda been left as it was, I've also got to admit you've got a quality hat that you want to wear now. Can't beat that.

Wil Tam

Practically Family
IMG_0618.jpg

I finally broke out the Stetson Sovereign gray that I traded for from new member yoonie ... I had it sitting on my makeshift block for a few days & it was ready for it's debut. :rolleyes:

@ USW Cowboy that hat is looking slick, I'm just saying that you could have fetched a good amount of loot for it if you had sold it as is since it was rare then you could have bought another lid that you didn't have to cut & still had some money left over.... savvy?
----------------
Now playing: Audioslave - Sound Of A Gun
via FoxyTunes

Wil Tam

Practically Family
my Blues Brothers look ... without the black suit tho

gtdean48 said:
Looking sharp, Wil! Love the shades, too. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

thanks bro! I love that Borso, it's a beauty and looks great on ya ... don't sell it!

kiltie

Practically Family
Stetson Playboy

The sun finally peeked through the clouds long enough for me to take this picture. I never thought it would stop snowing except to sleet.*

IMG_0942.jpg

*This load of baloney brought to you by kiltie for the benefit of those actually beset by such things this winter.

kiltie said:
The sun finally peeked through the clouds long enough for me to take this picture. I never thought it would stop snowing except to sleet.*

IMG_0942.jpg

*This load of baloney brought to you by kiltie for the benefit of those actually beset by such things this winter.
VERY Stylish there Kiltie & excellent shades as well! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou