Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Imperial Stetson

120715.jpg

imperial6.jpg

c.1940/ 3X/Fifteen quality.

Thank you... it was a particularly nice find. It was purchased in the late 1930s-1940 and worn very little. The owner passed away in 1943 and the family kept the hat in perfect condition for almost seventy years. Found a jacket to match over the holiday weekend. 8^)

EstherWeis

Vendor
Esther, how dare you finish your Christmas shopping when I've not even thought about it. Not written a single Christmas card, not bought, or even made a shopping list. For me there are 12 days of Christmas, and that's it!

I admit I'm early, but the closer we get to christmas the more I have to work.
And I don't really like the crowds either to be honest.
I like to be organised when it comes to some things in life. :D

You guys all looking super today!
Love that one moon! Looks like a very versatile hat.

Thank you Bruno!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Kinda looks like the one on my Resistol Top Rail.

I saw somewhere this crease being called a "Canadian". No clue if that's a common name.
Sorry to take so much time for this, but my room had a lot of hats "lost" and I finally was able to catalog all of them.

So this is the Billy Kidd
20151207billy1.jpg

20151207billy2.jpg

And this is what I think it's called a Canadian crease
20151207silver1.jpg

20151207silver2.jpg

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Super hats today-Hatophile dig that fuzzy Knox-Moon nice Penman,but I think that Davis liner is cool-Frunobulax glad you finally got your Stetsonian looks great.To many awesome hats to mention them all.Nice day here in N.E. Ohio,The wife an I went down to the Hartville fleamarket.Put on one of my Resistol Stagecoach conversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic