Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metropd

One Too Many
DOUGLAS said:
DSCN8341.jpg

DSCN8352.jpg

I Love the textures of the hat and vest together.

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
Jabos said:
Well, I think that ended that, unless someone can top that pic! I was sort of hoping we could get a lot of involvement and slowly escalate the thing. Maybe I will have to go out tonight and . . . naw.

I would have to Photoshop myself into that kind of situation. BTW, wonderful hats all!

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the kind words, all!

Going through my hats last weekend (and continuing this weekend--it's a big project!) inspired me to take out hats I've not worn outside since getting them. Most of the hats I've worn this week fit that category, including the flat top.

J.T., I've got a dark grey Champ in the same stye. I'm looking forward to giving it some air as well!

By the way, I've been wondering... do you have a professional photographer on retainer who stops by and takes your hat of the day photo for you every morning? Your pictures are great--and so are the hats! :eusa_clap

Indycop, I Googled Burmese Python after my post, and read up on what's happening with them down there. Looks like they could spread out along the same habitat as fire ants! :eek: I had a Burmese back in the late '70s. Great pet, got to be about six feet long if I recall correctly. I joined the AF and left him and my Columbian Boa with my then-wife. She kept them for a while (she had decided against joining me at my first duty station in Nebraska) but later she told me they'd died. I figured she sold them.

Some wonderful hats and photographs posted today! I've gotta single one out, though... Jimmy, that Week-Ender is fabulous! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

And Gene, I, too, wore a run-of-the-mill Open Road, a Royal De Luxe, likely from the '50s, today. (Wonder if I can fit one more comma in there? :p ) Mine's a bit af a beater but I don't think I'll do too much with it except tighten up the pinch a little.

Mar609RoyalDeluxeStetsonOpenRoad.jpg

Keep posting those great hats, everyone!

Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandkissed