Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
For church I wore my new mid brown Camp Draft....

011pzg.jpg

014oou.jpg

I'm amazed at how that hat looks so olive in the daylight and so brown in artificial light. Do you have a diamond in that one, Rusty?

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
Nice, gtd, very nice! I have to keep reminding myself its not an OR. The thin ribbon is just western to my eyes, and where there's western there can only be a cattleman's crease with upturned brim sides! Years of conditioning, I suppose...[huh]

This guy didn't always think so. :)

Hank3.jpg

BobC

I wore this hat today for a while. It's Tonyb's hat. I really, really like it.

IMG_0862.jpg

Tony has a new website. If you haven't seen it, check it out. You might pay particular attention to the hat on the pricing page. :eek:

http://www.tumwaterhat.com/

Later, I wore my new glen gray Camp Draft.

IMG_0847.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I am gonna have to get one of those gray campdrafts dernnit!
Mr.P that is your best looking hat!
GTD at least you just got a verbal reprimand!:D
Boltie maybe you will finally give up the fez with a crease I mean stingies!:D

BobC

indycop said:
I tried to wear my Tawny fed but it is too big now for some reason so I wore my Penneys Marathon.

Are you sure it fit when you got it? Did you try that felt stuff they send?

Doc Smith

Familiar Face
Mr. Paladin said:
Doc, nice to have you in! Come by often.

Thanks, both for the gracious welcome and the advice. I'd love to find a fedora I can wear over a blazer or a tweed sportcoat; the tan woolly thing I currently have is clearly not up to the job.

I've been lurking for about a month or so, trying to learn what I can. I clearly still have a lot to learn, and don't want to clog up the forum with unfounded opinions. Still, I figure that sincere questions won't drive the signal-to-noise ratio down too much.

RBH

Bartender
Doc Smith said:
Thanks, both for the gracious welcome and the advice. I'd love to find a fedora I can wear over a blazer or a tweed sportcoat; the tan woolly thing I currently have is clearly not up to the job.

I've been lurking for about a month or so, trying to learn what I can. I clearly still have a lot to learn, and don't want to clog up the forum with unfounded opinions. Still, I figure that sincere questions won't drive the signal-to-noise ratio down too much.
Opinions unfounded or otherwise is what makes the Lounge what it is!
Please join in when you feel like it!!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, glad I took my time and checked all you junkies out. All the regulars in rare form, and a couple of new members showing up and showing off. Thanks all, for the time and effort to share your style with the rest of us.

Oh, and Bob. Bob, Bob, Bob. That Strat'. Oh my GOD! That is magic. I think the "bait" was well used in that case. Can't blame you a bit for putting that one in the family. Can't wait to see it on.

Mr. Paladin

Just a quick thank you to all you who commented on that Camp Draft. I value your opinions greatly as you are the leading collectors and experts in this hobby currently posting on the Lounge and I appreciate your approval and advice. You may well, albeit unwittingly, cost me more money as I am now contemplating another Camp Draft in a different color!

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
Just a quick thank you to all you who commented on that Camp Draft. I value your opinions greatly as you are the leading collectors and experts in this hobby currently posting on the Lounge and I appreciate your approval and advice. You may well, albeit unwittingly, cost me more money as I am now contemplating another Camp Draft in a different color!

Let me give you another nudge. Those Camp Drafts seem to be the perfect fit for you and you would be doing yourself a huge disservice by not getting another 1.......................or 2:D

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:

That color RBH was sportin' sure looked great...;)

BobC

Mr. Paladin said:

Unwittingly? Are you not aware, Mr. P, that misery loves company?:eusa_doh: :D

BobC

HarpPlayerGene said:
Oh, and Bob. Bob, Bob, Bob. That Strat'. Oh my GOD! That is magic. I think the "bait" was well used in that case. Can't blame you a bit for putting that one in the family. Can't wait to see it on.

Thanks, Gene. Man, I keep pinching myself to make sure I'm awake. That one is just outstanding. I can't wait to hold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart