Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
60374e165155773aec018633e64b3405.jpg

What a parade of great hats these last few days. Wow!

Of to the playground with my kids. Panizza rebashed into porkpie/telescope.

5d4b05c213bfff6b6a71e2751d28a7ed.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9105P met Tapatalk

Clarendon is yet another new name on me. Glorious, Perry!

And I love this $16.50 from yesterday! Side dents are where it's at! All right, it was in the teens and twenty's and We're in the teens again! You've inspired me to wear a similar hat today (more on this later).

Perry knocks us out every day. Before today, I thought Clarendon was the allergy medicine my wife takes.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Perry, that is absolutely astounding! Might be among my favorites in your collection.
Tommy, good call to follow suit!
Moon, that hat is a true beauty, the photos are sweet.
Bob Roberts , you wear that fed really well.
Eric, nice cap! I took that route this morning as well with my Hannah .

21c2c0e650c024dc0ad476f48b97ec3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Happy Wednesday everyone! Lots of nice hats today.
Another Disney for me today. This one is pre-"mister". Not sure the year on it but my guess would be early 1940's. Has a 2 7/8" brim.
I recall reading here on the Fedora Lounge that the company became Mr. Disney in 1943, supporting your dating idea. I have the companion hat to yours, down to the pleated liner, but with a sort of oilskin tip protector. It is one of my all-time favorite hats.
image.jpg

40Cal

One Too Many
I recall reading here on the Fedora Lounge that the company became Mr. Disney in 1943, supporting your dating idea. I have the companion hat to yours, down to the pleated liner, but with a sort of oilskin tip protector. It is one of my all-time favorite hats.
image.jpg
That's a beauty Lotsahats! Good to know i am not far off on the dating either. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats