Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Garrison Hatters for me this morning

smugshot_5816066-L.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Everybody looks great on this chilly morning. Awesome lids as usual. This morning I'm wearing a previous conversion that I just reworked again. I reblocked this thing, making the crown more straight sided, and I gave it a Center Dent with a tighter pinch. I also reflanged the brim to make it more Fedora like and less Western looking. I put the 2 ply ribbon back on it. Although, I'm getting awfully tired of Silverbelly.

I definitely gravitate more toward the thin and mid ribbons
Western_unknown_8.jpg

Western_unknown_6.jpg

Western_unknown_11.jpg

Western_unknown_9.jpg

Western_unknown_12.jpg

It's been said that hat wearing began to lose popularity with the inauguration of President Kennedy. I believe that hat wearing became less popular earlier than that with the advent of Rock and Roll and Rock A Billy in the 1950s when hair styles became more popular...Good thing Indiana Jones came along. (Just my opinion, though)

What's Rock A Billy without the "King"?

tommyK

One Too Many
The New Year is starting out in stellar fashion, Well done Everyone!
Winding down tonight from a family birthday party, I was the dish washer (washing, bussing and waiting tables got me through college).

Today and tonight I sported this early 50's Stetson 3X Mode Edge
15c3785a-8945-4776-88fb-e0879b410a55_zpspavuy3qq.jpg

541f6c86-4f15-4b96-93bf-353004631db6_zpsxgauwhhk.jpg

My Iphone camera has been taking some blurry shots lately, might be time for me to get one of those giant slabs of phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points