Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabos

A-List Customer
Bob, you said "Today I had to go to Chicago for a meeting. I saw quite a few fedoras there." Did you see them in stores, or being worn? I just wonder if more are seen on the street in the big city. (I messed up the quote).

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jabos said:
Bob, you said "Today I had to go to Chicago for a meeting. I saw quite a few fedoras there." Did you see them in stores, or being worn? I just wonder if more are seen on the street in the big city. (I messed up the quote).

Jabos, they were being worn. If we had had time I would love to have gone to Optimo, but we were tied up most of the day and then we wanted to get out of there before the traffic got any worse. It may be a good thing that I didn't get to go because I would have been weak as heck and my credit card was in my wallet. :eusa_doh:

It was raining, and I was surprised to see as many fedoras as I did.

majormoore

Vendor
As ZZ Top song says, "Sharp dressed man" looking good there Bob

Major Moore

BobC said:
Today I had to go to Chicago for a meeting. I saw quite a few fedoras there. This one was on my noggin, The Black, Major Mike Moore's hat.

IMG_0865.jpg

majormoore

Vendor
When that ribbon is gone, it will be gone>

Major Moore

BobC said:
Thanks, Bart. I never wanted a black hat til the Major pulled this ribbon out. Changed my mind on the spot.

Nice look, Mr. Marcus. The pug makes the hat

Gene, high mileage plus great look = classic, right? You just wear a hat like you were born in one.

BobC

majormoore said:
As ZZ Top song says, "Sharp dressed man" looking good there Bob

Major Moore

Thank you for this one, Mike. First time I've ever been knocked down with a ribbon. I'm proud to be wearing this one for you.

BobC

HarpPlayerGene said:
Thanks Bob, and others.

Considerin' that THIS is what I looked like when I was born, a hat would've been a good idea: lol lol lol

BabyGene.jpg

lol lol lol You look surprised. By the look of your hair, even shocked. lol lol lol

Wil Tam

Practically Family
Brilliant!

HarpPlayerGene said:
Thanks Bob, and others.

Considerin' that THIS is what I looked like when I was born, a hat would've been a good idea: lol lol lol

BabyGene.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

That's great!

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
bolthead said:
NB, I think you should swap out your Avatar pic with this one Buddy. :eusa_clap

Done! :D

Thank you all for the compliments. That hat was one of those "will it work or won't it" projects. It seem to have fallen firmly into the success pile.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Not-Bogart13 said:
Done! :D

Thank you all for the compliments. That hat was one of those "will it work or won't it" projects. It seem to have fallen firmly into the success pile.

I'll agree with that!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

carter

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:
Another superb picture. If you were wearing a trenchcoat and scarf, you could be be channeling Walter Kovacs (without his mask) from the Watchmen.

What are the wonderful images in the windows behind you?

carter

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Thanks Bob, and others.

BabyGene.jpg
Brings the phrase "Don't be givin' me no static" to mind. An electrifying picture. Love that Champ. Great picture.

Bob, You're a ...vision (?) in black and silver. Well, sorta. Great hat from the Major.

J.T. You just gotta' love a hat with a puggaree. It's time for an East Texas safari.

NB13, That's a great hat. Reminds me of Thin Mints since the Girl Scouts are in the midst of their annual cookiethon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou