Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyK

One Too Many
The modern Borsalino's, I think are pretty good by modern standards but overpriced. The vintage ones are about as good as it gets. the quality and attention to detail in the old ones is incredible. They sewed the liners to the top of the inside of the crowns, not just along the bottom. Lots of other neat little touches

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
The modern Borsalino's, I think are pretty good by modern standards but overpriced. The vintage ones are about as good as it gets. the quality and attention to detail in the old ones is incredible. They sewed the liners to the top of the inside of the crowns, not just along the bottom. Lots of other neat little touches

I've handled a few vintage Borsalinos that I wanted to run off with ... literally as I was holding someones hat for a split second I thought about just taking off running :)

yes.. they are unbelievable ... felt that is literally like clay ...

I handled a ton of modern Bors. at Bencraft multiple times ... they just don't do anything for me ... very well made still ... just something unappealing about them to me.... part of that was indeed the price tag

40Cal

One Too Many
Moon, Tommy..... you guys are killin' me with those Strats! Nice display fellas.
Adam Majestic for me today.... with a very messy bow on my thin ribbon. I need to fix that.
hats11616 001.jpg
hats11616 005.jpg
hats11616 006.jpg

g.durand

One Too Many

What a sweet lid, Anthony.

E
Here I am, hatless, with my wife of 42 years at our High School Senior Prom, 1973.
(obvious why I was in a hurry to get to the Honeymoon right after we were hitched) :)
x_Prom_3.jpg

Congrats, Terry. Me and the missus just got to 40. These days I consider that a major accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace