Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Leopold Nagy Wien probably late 1920s early 1930s.

25913315516_df23671b60_c.jpg

25310491523_7f6e6c0251_c.jpg

What splendor Steve!
This is a race for me to become greedy:rolleyes:

GHT

I'll Lock Up
We have a national visit a brewery day here.
That's what national days should be all about, sounds like a good idea. Is the following day a public holiday? (Too hungover to go to work.)
Tina and I did a tour of The Jack Daniels Distillery. In the fermenting room, our guide wafted the barrel lid in front of her, the fumes that she inhaled nearly knocked her over. As she was recovering and drying her eyes, our guide said to her: "And it was all tax-free Ma'am."

What splendor Steve!
This is a race for me to become greedy:rolleyes:
Daniele, Thanks again! This is a special one for me too. The felt color (very dark purple hue) and finish are unique. The contrasting brim binding has light purple hue which is also unique.

By the way the photos of sweatband and tip patch are from this hat. The sweatband is very wide with a tightening cord (this one works).

Last edited:
Between estate sales we popped in to see a buddy of mine who's brewery opens next month.

Sampling the merchandise here :)

Beer lovers look up Twin Elephant Brewery and support.

...yeah still wearing the Royal Deluxe.
apologies if the pics are sideways.. Been happening lately

58a6b7b50b292d308e4d0c90e889c216.jpg

c001a6749a766c6cb51660a53ee933b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool news about your buddies brewery.
That is a fantastic pic of your family, my friend.

ice one Greg!
I love the ribbon color. Works great with that light felt. Is that a new addition?

Thanks, Harv. Yes, it is. I call it my heartbreaker hat. Picked it up off the bay three or four weeks ago for about a hundred and it came in looking flawless. As soon as I conditioned the back side of the sweat, it began to shrink and crumble before my eyes, literally. I've never seen anything like it. After I stopped crying, I sent it to Scott for a sweat replacement and it came back yesterday. Great hat and he did a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn