Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panadora

Practically Family
Turf Club (with royal blue ribbon according to seller)
IMG_2697.jpg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
07ed6b8f0ea3922659681e924d99f23d.jpg
8f6a5f0e48fc12282418805432134b8c.jpg
09e3d09a86a6f249b2ca5efea838eb37.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bro... the pinches add such flavor !!! ... so much better .. if that is even possible

just absolutely awesome ...

looks better on you than it ever could on me ... without a doubt

...and are you trying to get me arrested ?

Hattitude defined.

Yep, rockin' that one Bob!

Everyone is right on. I forgot to add... You DO make that homburg look cool and hip, Bob. It fits perfectly with your style and attitude.
Super sweet!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Windy,light rain and threatening snow today;red wool from J.Cordova.

Like RJR threatening weather has me wearing a Cordova 8 panel gray wool cap this morning. An over the spectacles pic below:

i-xTCrHHr-M.jpg

Some days find me wearing my "coaches costume" all day. No terrific vtg. shoes for me - comfortable and durable coaches shoes today.

i-9J67jVK-S.jpg

Sleet/snow expected and I am expecting to shovel my way to the driveway late this evening. My Gannon green moss and coat are in the backseat waiting.

i-w7hT3Rp-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:
Thanks! The Crease Clip came with the hat. The crown is about 6 1/2 inches which works well with the Crease Clip. Also the felt has some spring to it which adds to the effect. Even for me this is a unique hat. :)

I was wondering about that. I'd never heard of them until you displayed that box you got. Or was that Josh? It seemed it would hit your head on a "regular" hat.

I was wondering about that. I'd never heard of them until you displayed that box you got. Or was that Josh? It seemed it would hit your head on a "regular" hat.
I have two hats that came with Crease Clips and they both have tall crowns. I think a tall crown / no liner with somewhat springy felt works best. Josh recently found a box of Crease Clips but I think he is still waiting for them to arrive.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Like RJR threatening weather has me wearing a Cordova 8 panel gray wool cap this morning. An over the spectacles pic below:

i-xTCrHHr-M.jpg

Some days find me wearing my "coaches costume" all day. No terrific vtg. shoes for me - comfortable and durable coaches shoes today.

i-9J67jVK-S.jpg

Sleet/snow expected and I am expecting to shovel my way to the driveway late this evening. My Gannon green moss and coat are in the backseat waiting.

i-w7hT3Rp-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Love that Gannon man....beautiful hat

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou