Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Rainy Monday. Stetson Ashland today!
Rainy Monday in PA, very similar on this side of the pond too. We have bright sunshine, laced with threatening dark clouds. As yet the rain has held off.
Yesterday, my wife and I went to see our team play Rugby, the wind nearly took my Stetson, I removed it for safe keeping. It might have to make another appearance today, so far the sunshine has warranted the Straw. The shirt had a compliment this morning, someone noticed the cloth covered buttons that my wife went to great lengths to make. Always a compliment when someone sees the detail.
aloha 019.JPG

that hat looks perfect on you ... perfect

great shape

Thanks Ant. I opened it up a bit and raised the crown height. The hat really wanted to go back to the state it was in for many years. There is a shadow of a thin ribbon showing on the brim -- a sun-tan tattoo of sorts.

Sweet band on that O'Farrell Jack.

If you are referring to Hurricane Jack, I can live with that. If you mean "Jack" in a different sense then I'll have to work on my beard grooming.

Uncle_Si_sweet_Tea.jpg

Thanks Ant. I opened it up a bit and raised the crown height. The hat really wanted to go back to the state it was in for many years. There is a shadow of a thin ribbon showing on the brim -- a sun-tan tattoo of sorts.

If you are referring to Hurricane Jack, I can live with that. If you mean "Jack" in a different sense then I'll have to work on my beard grooming.

Uncle_Si_sweet_Tea.jpg
Ha, sorry Bob, got my beards mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo