Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhoops01

One of the Regulars
BGCD on this overcast morning.

156460c699c4b2f730732b2b6b1c7def.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
awesome hats guys.... really inspiring ... truly

especially Alan, 40, & Rick

great Davis there Rick ... looks better on you than it ever looked on me ... that hat was made for you my friend ... so glad she went to a great home
that is a special one right there ... no doubt

rclark

Call Me a Cab
awesome hats guys.... really inspiring ... truly

especially Alan, 40, & Rick

great Davis there Rick ... looks better on you than it ever looked on me ... that hat was made for you my friend ... so glad she went to a great home
that is a special one right there ... no doubt

Thanks Anthony! It is a special hat. When I first put it on it just didn't look right. It looked so much better on you. I played around with the bash just a tad last night and made it my own. Looks so much better on me now. Still looked better on you, my friend!

yeah popped it through myself ... I've done it a bunch

was actually thinking of making a video while reattaching them to both Borsalinos ... but I didn't
I wish you would have! I'm impressed! How did you secure it?

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I wish you would have! I'm impressed! How did you secure it?

I wrap the chord around the hat and take the loose end and thread it through a wide sewing needle
I poke the needle through the hat under the bow then tie it off at the proper length under the sweat.

sometimes I'll put the chord through a small shirt button under the sweat before I knot it just to make it easier to work with if it needs to be adjusted ... but I didn't with these

I usually hate the elastic chords because they love to ride up on the ribbon ... drives me crazy ... but these seem to behave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran