Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday: Cavanagh boater at a friend's wedding.

Rose%20Cott.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Love the parade of fine lids over the last couple of days. Everyone looks great. Hope everybody's enjoying time with their families on this Memorial Day.

I can't get enough my Northwest hat from Mike Miller. I'm wearing it again in this noir pic with Freddy Kruger...his body. my hat.

N_W_Hat_Co_and_Freddy_RC.jpg

From my front porch....
N_W_Hat_Co_2.jpg

N_W_Hat_Co_3.jpg

N_W_Hat_Co_4.jpg

Time for some "Rock A Billy"!

Carl Perkins, "Glad All Over"

Stray Cats, "Rock This Town"

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
It's on the list , but the Woomera (Oh Boy !) was ahead of it . I ordered the Woomera , then thought I should have ordered another Hat , they were on sale , currency rates were low , but it was too late . Its on my Wish-List . I think I'd swap the hairy cow hide for something else though . I really think its a Cool Hat , and have for a while . Decades !
The Woomera is also nice but the Sombrero... wins. For me.

Dusseldorf and Akubra Banjo
Been in Dusseldorf 25 years ago... I did not saw the pretty zones, only the industrial zone delivering cargo on a semi.

Came here for Drupa, the print and media show !!!
Been working in the area for 18 years but never went to Drupa.

Chacumo , Great Hat ! What are you doing in Dusseldorf ? I had no idea you were traveling , business or pleasure ? Or Both ? Have Fun !!! Say Hi to Esther , if you hit Belgium ! Joao if Portugal ... .
He went to Madrid... missed me by 600KMs.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
The Woomera is also nice but the Sombrero... wins. For me.

Been in Dusseldorf 25 years ago... I did not saw the pretty zones, only the industrial zone delivering cargo on a semi.

Been working in the area for 18 years but never went to Drupa.

He went to Madrid... missed me by 600KMs.
To bad, next time I need to visit Portugal too !!! I Like the people and the food !!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I think I threatened to wear this one before. But today I'm memorializing my lost youth, so out it comes.
P1180508 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
A newsboy that I made a year or two ago.
P1180505 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1180499 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And the whole 70s thing starts to come back to me.
P1180494 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a great holiday everyone. And maybe wear a hat to keep the sun outta your eyes..

Michael
Michael, why am I getting flashes of John Travolta & the Bee Gee's playing in my head?

On Memorial Day I always honor my ancestors, both men & women who came before me for the lives they led, the price they paid, and for making life for me & mine just a little bit easier. Enjoying the peace of nature around me as I enjoy a bowl of fine tobacco in a replica Civil War pipe. Before the day is thru I'll enjoy a bowl or two of tobacco in one of my grandpa's old pipes as well.

2nq7ghz.jpg

RJR

Love the parade of fine lids over the last couple of days. Everyone looks great. Hope everybody's enjoying time with their families on this Memorial Day.

I can't get enough my Northwest hat from Mike Miller. I'm wearing it again in this noir pic with Freddy Kruger...his body. my hat.

N_W_Hat_Co_and_Freddy_RC.jpg

From my front porch....
N_W_Hat_Co_2.jpg

N_W_Hat_Co_3.jpg

N_W_Hat_Co_4.jpg

Time for some "Rock A Billy"!

Carl Perkins, "Glad All Over"

Stray Cats, "Rock This Town"
That is perfect,TJ,Mike's an artist.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I think I threatened to wear this one before. But today I'm memorializing my lost youth, so out it comes.
P1180508 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
A newsboy that I made a year or two ago.
P1180505 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1180499 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And the whole 70s thing starts to come back to me.
P1180494 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a great holiday everyone. And maybe wear a hat to keep the sun outta your eyes..

Michael

I'm having Flash Backs . I was telling someone Sat. or Sunday about BellBottoms , and how goofy I thought they were , but ending up getting my first pair , it seems like the late 60s Super Weird ! But the Disco thing was a Nightmare , it was a trade of , Girls and Disco , or no girls ... . I suffered through the disco (and tried to ignore it) for the girls , but then they want to dance , UGH ! Shake Your Goof Thing ! ... Oh it was Groove Thing . Haha ! It went from bad to Worse . ... RODEO ! Hot girls , and Hot Times . I still can barely remember the 70s , thats a good thing , I guess .

Michael, why am I getting flashes of John Travolta & the Bee Gee's playing in my head?

You beat me to the draw HJ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen