Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Lawn work in a "Tropicool" straw hat this afternoon.

i-cj4ZdwD-M.jpg

i-ZrHLQ4f-M.jpg

i-cZZBM6p-M.jpg

Mid afternoon I started ribs smoking on the grill. I donned a Hawaiian inspired shirt for my grilling. Vtg. Mallory on my head the grilling has been enjoyable. I took time for some hat pics .

i-nSzT2sB-M.jpg

i-bG93TVF-M.jpg

Best wishes for your Sunday, Eric -

Last edited:

ConsiderMeMilesDavis

One of the Regulars
Very nice day here today. Unfortunately I have a summer cold. That didn't deter me from taking my attempt at a turn of the century baseball cap out for a bicycle ride.
P1180487 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's an eight panel made from linen with a leather bill upper and stiffening.
5-29-2016 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr

I think I need to go back a few pages here and catch up on the show.

Michael

Michael, you had me at bicycle. Two thumbs up!

56FordGuy

One of the Regulars
Buckaroo Hatters is 30 minutes from me ! I've gone by several times , but just saw the sign saying :Open Saturday (Hours) , and Sunday (Hours) . I'll get there some weekend . Mike & Rocky did a super Job ! What felt body did you use ? Bunny , Bunny/Beaver 50/50 , or 100% Beaver ? Beautiful Hat though !

I can't remember. At the time I think he had 10, 50 and 100X. This hat would've been a 10 or 50X, but I'm not sure exactly which. 10 seems more likely I think...

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
My new Akubra

Yesterday my only Akubra
20160528.jpg

This is a Good Akubra Sombrero weekend (if its not really hot where you are) ... . Thanks for Posting them this past week ! An Old Willie (The Red Headed Stranger) song with a guy from AU (I think) covering it (Pretty Good) ...
Wearing an Akubra Sombrero ...

We need to go visit Chamuco ! This is for wishing we could .

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
This is a Good Akubra Sombrero weekend (if its not really hot where you are) ... . Thanks for Posting them this past week ! An Old Willie (The Red Headed Stranger) song with a guy from AU (I think) covering it (Pretty Good) ...
Wearing an Akubra Sombrero ...
;)
If you like it so much, why not get one? They are cheap comparing to a Stetson with the same dimensions.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
;)
If you like it so much, why not get one? They are cheap comparing to a Stetson with the same dimensions.

It's on the list , but the Woomera (Oh Boy !) was ahead of it . I ordered the Woomera , then thought I should have ordered another Hat , they were on sale , currency rates were low , but it was too late . Its on my Wish-List . I think I'd swap the hairy cow hide for something else though . I really think its a Cool Hat , and have for a while . Decades !

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Chacumo , Great Hat ! What are you doing in Dusseldorf ? I had no idea you were traveling , business or pleasure ? Or Both ? Have Fun !!! Say Hi to Esther , if you hit Belgium ! Joao if Portugal ... .
Came here for Drupa, the print and media show !!!

But went to Madrid for fun !!

Check the black hats !!!

2ea1774e308567be900793ce67f31c75.jpg

c4cf2d1f74c7d3a25f70173b77d8a808.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Rain&Rain is the brand of the last days of May
zu31v6.jpg

In a short delay of no water I wear my "new" Wegener in black
Manfred (Chepstow) proposed an exchange and I gently and happily agreed
34sqtfd.jpg

We have fortunatly different size so the outlet Italy-Germany and vice versa is going on
1jussg.jpg

The Wegener seems quite recent. No date but I guess it came directly from the late seventies or first eighties.
Extra quality. It has the EU traditional proportions
28tggth.jpg

It's a story of emigrants hats.....

Have a nice Monday

Last edited:

Bolero

A-List Customer
I'm still wearing felt, despite the 85+ degree weather. Hopkins today...
View attachment 50693

Beautiful hat but give it up and find some fine straw to go with your classy looking suits...
With your facial look and that cigarette you just might be a Gangsta or a Bad ass of sorts...maybe a Mob lawyer, I'll bet you are wearing Black pointy toed JM's also...

Lawn work in a "Tropicool" straw hat this afternoon.

i-cj4ZdwD-M.jpg

i-ZrHLQ4f-M.jpg

i-cZZBM6p-M.jpg

Mid afternoon I started ribs smoking on the grill. I donned a Hawaiian inspired shirt for my grilling. Vtg. Mallory on my head the grilling has been enjoyable. I took time for some hat pics .

i-nSzT2sB-M.jpg

i-bG93TVF-M.jpg

Best wishes for your Sunday, Eric -
Eric, I couldn't help but notice your tee shirt. I have several from the John Wayne collection & I put one on this morning as I will be mowing my grass a little later.

1zmhxll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace