Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
When I was a small boy, my mother would look at me like that, if I had done something of which she disapproved. That look used to freak me out, looking at Simone, it still does. Great hat Simone, but can you smile so that I can relax?

6b06a5496fa95262d1afde49f444a4fa.jpg

Hi GHT. Is this better??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

DJH

I'll Lock Up
My wife is heading to visit family in New England this week so we called at the Stockyards for Ft Worth themed gifts she could take with her.

We had time to stop for a quick local Rahr beer in the bar at H3 Ranch Steakhouse.

I'm wearing a BSHW Milan.

ce2e13bbfdfaf0f795c8cce4ad132943.jpg

Caren tried on a plastic western (she didn't want to buy it)

e77fa830e1cd8d30de5f7349c07cfaa9.jpg

My wife is heading to visit family in New England this week so we called at the Stockyards for Ft Worth themed gifts she could take with her.

We had time to stop for a quick local Rahr beer in the bar at H3 Ranch Steakhouse.

I'm wearing a BSHW Milan.

]

My pilgrimages to the Worth of Forts is not complete unless I get a chicken fried steak and a fishbowl at the H3.

Love that place!

Sent directly from my mind to yours

DJH

I'll Lock Up
"Rahr"... sounds like they make a mean brew! Bet it gives a vicious hangover...:D

Sounds that way, right? It's actually the family name of the guy who started the business. Rahr is pretty big as craft breweries go and has some good products.

They are getting a lot of competition locally with a bunch of new breweries coming along.

Jim - agree; I had dinner there earlier this week with a bunch of people from the office. Always good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails