Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
06c9c7b35da39d35484c079831a6a7c6.jpg

Vitafelt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Dobbs Week: Day 5

It's been a great week! I've enjoyed displaying my Dobbs hats for you. Everyone's provided very kind comments and feedback. I really appreciate it! :) I may wear my Dobbs Panama tomorrow to close out the week, but I'm happy with completing the business week. Today is a Milan that hasn't seen daylight since last year!! I know, shame on me!! :(

Straw1.jpg

927b1ffe-b608-4422-b55c-a5b31b89baab.jpg

Straw3.jpg

View attachment 52460

And in a move that will shock everyone, today I'm wearing my.......

Wait for it!

Dalt-O-Liner! And an Aloha shirt, of course, it being Friday and all (and right before the Independence Day weekend, my favorite holiday!)

Hope everybody had a Happy Dalton week. Or, Dobbs week, thanks to AnA (no, we didn't collaborate!) Happy Friday, Happy Independence Day weekend!
What is this, Dalton week? All good ones Jim.
Would have worn an Aloha today but it's a bit cool and rainy, so I wore a patriotic color long-sleeve instead.

What is this, Dalton week? All good ones Jim.
Would have worn an Aloha today but it's a bit cool and rainy, so I wore a patriotic color long-sleeve instead.

The shirt looks great, Perry. And quite patriotic.

It's Dalton week above the Mason-Dixon Line, Dobbs Week below. I actually need two more so I can do a 7-day week.

The PB Milan is black.

I love dark blue hats though - I'm fortunate to have a couple of navy Borsalinos and a midnight blue custom from Tony B.

A dark blue Stratoliner Milan would be a very cool hat, I think.

Doesn't Stetson make one in Dark Blue, now? Better if we could get a PB in that color though.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Doesn't Stetson make one in Dark Blue, now? Better if we could get a PB in that color though.

Yes, Lounger RJR has one. His looks great, but I'd also rather get a PB.

Next time I wonder by during their opening hours, I'll check with the guys about a blue one. Last time I rummaged through their inventory there was black, brown and several shades of natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart