Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, I wore it out of the store.

3107a1116e4dd0ce5ebb3badb8cb6bfc.jpg
ebb8aeb51ae9d0e708d56ff7ef443c6d.jpg

More pix & stuff later.

Congratulations Rusty. Great pic. Blessings and good health!!

Sent directly from my mind to yours
very much looking forward to hearing about this one

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Great parade of fine lids on display. I missed a lot. I'm not able to hit the site as often as I would like these days.

Enjoying my Northwest custom from Mike Miller

my_nothwest_hat_2b.jpg

Enjoying some Johnny Cash too....

Before they were Simon and Garfunkel, they were Tom and Jerry.

Baby Talk, 1959

Jan and Dean's version of Baby Talk...before they originated the "Surf" sound.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. As early as the sun started giving the yard light I was up and cleaning hats. A bunch of hats have been taking naphtha baths, braying, brushing and steaming. Today is the day as I have time this morning. Cleaning found me wearing a fav lightweight- a Dobbs Cross Country.

i-XBfNXtP-M.jpg

i-TSv6v4K-S.jpg
i-Tmq5Rtg-S.jpg

I have spent some time getting my Lee Adventures cleaned and ready for the wear. The Lee Adventure may have been an inexpensive hat(in its day), but they get plenty of wear of the hats in my wardrobe. I know other Loungers have this model. I have charcoal (left) and light gray (right) felted versions. Direct morning sun has changed the color in the pics. The boxes are fun.

i-XWpXJC5-M.jpg

i-GrN7qKk-S.jpg

Cheers folks, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Anthony thanks. The brim is 2.5". The selfie has the perspective providing a deceptively wider brim and taller crown.

Just like your Dobbs Cross Country, this has a very special place on my hat shelf. Love this hat. Patience and persistence payed of in the hunt aquiring this hat.

You have 2? Jeepers that is cool. What colors?

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Anthony thanks. The brim is 2.5". The selfie has the perspective providing a deceptively wider brim and taller crown.

Just like your Dobbs Cross Country, this has a very special place on my hat shelf. Love this hat. Patience and persistence payed of in the hunt aquiring this hat.

You have 2? Jeepers that is cool. What colors?

I have the blue one you have seen many times and also a gray with a black ribbon like yours

but mine both have slightly under 2 1/2" brims ... and both with OPS $8.50 price tags

56FordGuy

One of the Regulars
Ooof. Hope you are OK.

Thanks, I've done worse. Was working a green horse yesterday gathering the cows, we crossed water once early in the day and he did fine. Had to cross a 25' wide river later in the afternoon, got about halfway through when he came unglued. Softball size bruise on my hip, gash down my shin and a few other aches. Worked him in the water until he settled down, then we crossed it a few more times. Gathered the herd and went back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart