Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Michaelshane said:
P1040358_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]
P1040352.jpg
[/IMG]

Michaelshane, that's one's a beauty, and you wear it with panache! It suits you.

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
More Jerkiness

HarpPlayerGene said:
"I'm SOMEBODY now!" lol
I've always loved,

"I've found my special purpose!"

Sweet hats, folks...Gutshot, Dundee, GTDean, HPG, RBH, Douglas, MichaelShane...all looking great! Wore my Miller Milan today in the 90+ so Cal sun...I've posted pics, so I won't bother again...can't compete with those gorgeous vintage lids!

carter

I'll Lock Up
I'm lovin' the straws as felt season slips away but must confess that Rusty's Marathon and Douglas's Featherweight are real beauties. It seems that the straw season(s) just keep getting longer here in Texas.
Today I'm sportin' last summer's multi-colored straw (I think it's actually polypropolyne) from Stetson. I like the vibe.
3465071735_d28d65aba2.jpg

carter said:
I'm lovin' the straws as felt season slips away but must confess that Rusty's Marathon and Douglas's Featherweight are real beauties. It seems that the straw season(s) just keep getting longer here in Texas.
Today I'm sportin' last summer's multi-colored straw (I think it's actually polypropolyne) from Stetson. I like the vibe.
Mr. C, with that hat & that shirt, you are ROCKING the color scheme today! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

metropd

One Too Many
carter said:

Definition of Koool!!!!!!!

just_me

Practically Family
carter said:
WOW Carter!!! I love that hat.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
holy cow... DYNAMITE Carter...

Did I just date myself big time by saying that word...:rolleyes: Is that colored striping red then, it almost looks apricot on my screen! I better not show this pic of your fabulous Stetson hat to DH... or worse yet ..to our son.

If DS Daniel starts getting "vibe" from every FL gent's influence (and enabling) to me, with my now being here on FL, we are gonna be in real trouble when he is 16 or so...

QUOTE=carter]
[/QUOTE]

carter

I'll Lock Up
3465888862_9f0a9ed1fb.jpg

Thanks for diggin' this hat.
chanteuseCarey, The main color is indeed apricot.
Michaelshane, That's a terrific Stetson and I like the shooz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters