Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

addison

One of the Regulars
Good evening. I arrived home with enough time to come home, shower and head out to a gathering of my wife's work friends. I changed to a Cordova Cap (linen) and Hawaiian themed shirt. I hope they are serving beverages with caffeine.

i-Bvccg3W-M.jpg

i-fBXxptF-M.jpg

Eyes wide open (I hope), Eric -

Awesome!

Hurricane Jack - Bella is an Appaloosa Percheron Mare. I love Appaloosas! Your horse must be awesome to ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's gone now. My daughter-in-law has a couple of blue roan Appaloosas that are beautiful animals. She would like to establish some breeding stock.

Your Bella is certainly a beautiful Mare.

Nah, they were the only horses slow enough for them to catch on foot.

Sorry, Jack. Bad joke from a quarter horse lover.
OT but Indians had dogs they had bred with the red wolf. When the Spaniards came they brought a tall war-like dog with them thought to have been the Beauceron, & left those dogs behind. The Indians then bred the offspring of the original pairing with the tall dogs left by the Spaniards. One of the breeds thought to have resulted from that pairing is the Lousiana Catahoula Leopard & that's why genetically the breed is only ~500 yrs old.

Sonero

Practically Family
Wigens ( From Sweden but made in Estonia) Plaid Tweed Bucket Hat. Reminiscent of the classic Burberry pattern. Currently $15 on Sierra Trading Post.com DOWN from $80 on a major hatter website.

With sunglasses very Hip Hop IMO.

I apologize for not getting the full hat in but the lighting in my office area is horrible and I cannot get a good selfie shot of myself outside.

Photo on 8-20-16 at 11.31 AM #2.jpg
Photo on 8-20-16 at 11.28 AM.jpg

suitedcboy

One Too Many

Today is "work in the yard day" and I'm wearing my old, very well used, fedora. I got this hat 10 or more years ago from Miller Hats. It has served me well as a "working hat" for many years now.

If you had posted that you had just finished drawing up several jugs of 'shine and were about to load it into the ol' law car and go deliver it, I would not have batted an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn