Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, again my 8 Seconds Straw at the water park, my kids lost it but a guard took it to the lost and found deck and got it back, I was more worried about the RAF Badge than the 30 bucks hat itself, even when I do like the hat fitting a lot.

dd5a32fc0bdb9c92ad2f94bd25814274.jpg
3d3394743672e73566dd47f3d9def4e6.jpg
a2b9bcb9f9d86d5c9f478c2dec133a8a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
The hat goes great with that shirt, Chumaco.

Looking good, Jack. That hat throws some shade.
Thanks BB. I'm home alone this weekend & wore it when I went out to dinner a little earlier. When I went to leave a couple sitting just around the corner of the bar from me had already paid my tab & left! I hadn't had any conversation with them. This is only the 3rd time in my life it has ever happened to me, & the 2rd time was earlier this yr. I don't know if it's the hat, the beard or whether they just think I'm homeless! As Bob, Moon & Lefty could tell you big & long beards tend to be a lightening rod so I suspect that might have something to do with it.

Thanks BB. I'm home alone this weekend & wore it when I went out to dinner a little earlier. When I went to leave a couple sitting just around the corner of the bar from me had already paid my tab & left! I hadn't had any conversation with them. This is only the 3rd time in my life it has ever happened to me, & the 2rd time was earlier this yr. I don't know if it's the hat, the beard or whether they just think I'm homeless! As Bob, Moon & Lefty could tell you big & long beards tend to be a lightening rod so I suspect that might have something to do with it.

Hasn't happened to me, Jack, since I hung up my blue polyester. Let's just hope these generous folks don't discover what we pay for these lids. Kidding aside, that's mighty generous. Seems like you live in a great area.

Hasn't happened to me, Jack, since I hung up my blue polyester. Let's just hope these generous folks don't discover what we pay for these lids. Kidding aside, that's mighty generous. Seems like you live in a great area.
I just think it's that some people get it & others think you just crawled out of a ditch somewhere. When I repay the favor I try to pick a nice young family just trying to make their way in life, not someone who has made it already. I guess that's why I've come to the conclusions I have why it happens to me.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Now I am beginning to doubt about the burgundy ribbon David !!!

Beautiful hat, it is because of this hat that I looked all over for a reddish Black Cherry hat !!

Both combos are great. You'll just have to get another hat soon [emoji1]

That black cherry is a way cool color. Great hat.

Michael

Thanks Michael, for some reason Winchester changed to a much darker black cherry for a while, but it seems they have now come back to the original which is the one I prefer.

This evening the rain stopped so little Pearl and I could wander downtown. I was wearing the trusty Garrison Indy hat.

f7b537f703d13bf5b199990bdb335ace.jpg

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Lot of great stuff on display here this Sunday morning. Months of mandated overtime hours where I work has limited my FL time. Luckily, I'll be retiring early next month and will be working part-time. Everyone looks great.

Haven't worn this one in a while. Resistol Stagecoach in Chestnut, reblocked, recreased, and a 6 ply mid ribbon...

Chestnut_Stagecoach.jpg

RSCB_3.jpg

RSCB_4.jpg

Some Johnny Cash...

What Do I Care

Rock Island Line

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I just decided to let the beard grow and see what happens !! Hell a free meal is worth it !! Have a nice Sunday everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace