Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Fed in Moonstone

200d89ad75e66bc9e2e1f4b4f6d218d9.jpg

That looks so much nicer than a brown Fed, and I personally think the moonstone is much sharper looking then a hat that is a "Caribu" color.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
VS Dualist

7dce67f72f77d91f847a172c98d35c20.jpg
That is sharp...we have wanted one but can never decide on the colors. The black and white is sharp, but then to have one in blue...and then one in a burgundy would only bring a need for one in Ivory....and then to think of what my wallet would do...MUTINY! haha!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I wore my Stefeno chocolate fur fedora today, even though it's supposed to hit 92F... I wanted to mix it up a bit, despite the weather. Wearing a Panama hat every day is fine, I guess, if you have more than one.

EstherWeis

Vendor
Happy HUMP day! Summer has found me spending time away from technology. Did find a couple of vintage lids to add to the collection, picts to follow.
Monday began in the chilly 40's, so out came my VS whiskey. A welcomed break!

View attachment 55403

Yesterday, at Scwartz's Steak House in Montreal, a surprise visit by the current owner to celebrate (I think the anniversary of her ownership) ended up with everyone's meal PAID by HER! I need to go buy a Celine Dion album!
View attachment 55404 View attachment 55405

Happy to see that smirk Charlie!

Nice Borso, and I also note the "twin" Bar B Q's next to each other. That tells me you can cook up enough to take care of a few steaks at a time!

Thanks, Cindy! Actually, my big head is blocking the view of the third one! Of course, to my wife, they're just a place to stack more plants.

Thank you Cindy!
I couldn't agree more.

Hey, I like Caribou!

Silverbelly Rand with Cherokee beaded hat band.

Jack, as of a few days ago, I can suddenly see your linked posts! I can finally enjoy your hats, and hats & drinks, and non-Shorpy contributions - without picking up my phone. The company IT guys must've changed something with our firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart