Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a Super Akubra Coober Pedy, MM! (Say that five times, fast!) Gorgeous hat!
Sonero you are on a ROLL!! I'm liking the lovely latte!

Too much life around our place this summer, but we love it. And since I'm not able to keep pace with all you loverly lidded, lads and lass, I'm training a new guy. I think this fellow is well on track... he's already fussy!
DSC06431.jpg DSC06437.jpg
He was torn between felt and straw, then found he needed the perfect color interior! He definitely favored RED liners, like this Peters Bros

DSC06453.jpg DSC06460a.jpg
Definitely a brim UP guy...

6848a49c-c16b-429c-a4b4-3b47d95f223f-o.jpg
When he got back home to NYC, he started his day like this, so we know he likes RED!
I wonder how many other Loungers get dressed in this order, hat FIRST?!

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
He was torn between felt and straw, then found he needed the perfect color interior! He definitely favored RED liners, like this Peters Bros

View attachment 56300 View attachment 56301

View attachment 56302
When he got back home to NYC, he started his day like this, so we know he likes RED!

Two thumbs up on the pork pie selection!

Mm25

One Too Many
Thanks guys. I keep trying to get this one rained on to soften it up. It has the stiffest felt of all my Akubras, but every time I take it out to get rained on, the clouds scatter.

View attachment 56302

Definitely the way to go when you can't figure out what to pair your hat with!

Awesome, Charlie. Love the hat tree of life. I have a twin to that teepee in my office. My kids used it as did everyone else's kids when they spent a day at the shop. It now waits for a new generation.

Thank you, Alan. Re; your old hat and avatar, I caught a few sequences of the 1947 film "My Brother talks to Horses" a few days ago, and couldn't help but think of your hat. Check out Jackie "Butch" Jenkins' lid here! Peter Lawford's Panama is nearly a ringer for the one I had for my daughter's wedding. I think I'll wear it tomorrow, while the wearing's good. Peter looks better in his, though.
137395574.jpg

moehawk

I'll Lock Up

Too much life around our place this summer, but we love it. And since I'm not able to keep pace with all you loverly lidded, lads and lass, I'm training a new guy. I think this fellow is well on track... he's already fussy!
View attachment 56298 View attachment 56299

View attachment 56302
Hat first, or hat only?:D
at that age, he can get away with it. Not so, at our age.

View attachment 56298 View attachment 56299

View attachment 56302

Love this, Chas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany