Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Got this shorter brimmed (2 1/8) Pilgrim from Goodwill. Replaced the center dent with a diamond. The "sable finish" is easy to work with.

e1a4bdcd31c806a91bdef7d1c71a3c39.jpg

fae1a52da8e29471d77edaa2574a4d33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice looking Pilgrim. Nice tie too. Oddly enough I found myself a Pilgrim at Goodwill today.
P1200337 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
So I put it on as my second hat for the day picture. Sable finish, 2 1/2" brim.

Michael

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I'm pretty keen on those pants too. Unfortunately so were some moths. These are LL Bean. I have another pair of custom made tartans and the moths loved those too. I didn't know that they were so discriminating. Ha ha.

Here they are again with my new Pilgrim on top.

P1200346 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael
Love that bash and heckuva Goodwill score!

Sonero

Practically Family
View attachment 56793 Wearing my Hopkins Whippetesque hat today. Has a dupont treatment, oughta keep my glasses dry on this wet day.
View attachment 56792

If you were selling a plot of land I would buy it from you. If you were selling an antique roadster I would buy it from you. If you were selling ....

Love the look. Please tell me that you are in sales :)

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I'm pretty keen on those pants too. Unfortunately so were some moths. These are LL Bean. I have another pair of custom made tartans and the moths loved those too. I didn't know that they were so discriminating. Ha ha.

Here they are again with my new Pilgrim on top.

P1200346 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael
Best hat I've seen you in... Bravo
Great look on you

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Hey everyone!
You all are looking great, as usual!
A late thanks to hato for the compliment on yesterday's hat and shirt combo, and to all likes and kind words.
That moss green is a good color for you, Fruno. If I were to go for a custom not made by me, I think I'd go Gannon. Although the recent men's line out of Belgium are looking pretty nice too...:)
Speaking of European fashion, it's Foreign Friday! Tough to choose between German, Austrian, Czech or Italian, but Italy won in the end.
Borsalino Colombo Velour, with an Italian made ACNE Jeans (now ACNE studios) leather jacket.

3450e9f4b7d5d804bace77f91eb7c44a.jpg

Have a great day!
Really like the whole look Moehawk! Very nice!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters