Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
14f6d21dadcbc8dcf24b7dee638984db.jpg

Mallory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EstherWeis

Vendor
One of my favorite hats to wear. The Fray sweat is very soft and touches the entire perimeter of my forehead. I wonder if the original owner a century ago (the word "Fling" is written in ink on the sweat - perhaps his name?) loved it as much.

092716_1.jpg

092716_2.jpg

092716_3.jpg

There's nothing as smooth as a long hair.
They are the most soft, pliable and forgiving felts I find.
I do own some teddy finishes as well, but I can see why it is one of your favourites.
Beautiful.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
I hope @Chamuco Rodolfo sees that , and goes , its a Beauty Jeff ! Jr. looks like he's digging it ! Cheeseburger ! Playing to the camera ! Another performer , I hope he's musically inclined , too . Hey Jeff , did you see Hurricane Jack's Post of the pic he found of you puffing a Corn Cob and playing your guitar in a bathrobe ? Cool !
Saw it !!!!!! And its a Beauty !!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Yes! Go if you can! I stopped in at the end of a business day once a few summers ago while road tripping with my children. It was a wonderful experience!

In fact I'm wearing my D bar J I bought off the shelf that day today!

2f6c15a0ee8b00965648c186b6de852e.jpg

Appearance from my son and my VS Bobby Blue;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Real cool Pic !!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Lotta good stuff. Everyone looks great! This is my last vacation day as a full time employee. Next week I'm officially retiring, (semi retiring), and will be working part time where I'm at now. :)

For the occasion, I'm wearing my OR on this chilly morning here in Central Ohio

or_stet.jpg

TOO young, Terry!! Retirement? Congrats (semi-congrats?) and may you enjoy every moment.

Today wearing a TAR Borsa. Timing really is everything... From this weekend's fall festival, something that could perfectly mark Terry's impending retirement, because he's going to need one. I should have bought more!! (Side note; the vendor, or craftsman of this wonderful device was my high school freshman history teacher. He's come a long way!)
DSC06837.jpg

At the risk of soiling my squeaky clean, gentlemanly reputation, here's the display...
DSC06699.jpg

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
TOO young, Terry!! Retirement? Congrats (semi-congrats?) and may you enjoy every moment.

Today wearing a TAR Borsa. Timing really is everything... From this weekend's fall festival, something that could perfectly mark Terry's impending retirement, because he's going to need one. I should have bought more!! (Side note; the vendor, or craftsman of this wonderful device was my high school freshman history teacher. He's come a long way!)
View attachment 57304

At the risk of soiling my squeaky clean, gentlemanly reputation, here's the display...
View attachment 57305
Thanks Charlie.

Haha! I gotta get one of those scratchers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran