Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 57386

It was hard for me to wait, too. By the time my 4-year-old was born, I had about 6 tiny, vintage hats waiting for him, including two mint condition Stratoliners. It took a while, but he eventually quit throwing, bending, and scrunching them. These days, if he's in the bright desert sun, he immediately asks for his hat. Two-year-old likes to copy his brother, so they're both coming along now. Older one asks all the time if he gets all my hats when he's a "big boy."
Great pic, Frank!
My 6 year old loves his 50s Royal Stetson.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Dobbs 707 today.

f088022eccce9b6fcd5ff33bb6b082a0.jpg
357f3bcc6ed782f1fcadcf968d73fc0a.jpg
5ba4598a895290216259315593cb9a0b.jpg
15fd90a01ac64717ca4ba8a67ac82104.jpg

View attachment 57386

It was hard for me to wait, too. By the time my 4-year-old was born, I had about 6 tiny, vintage hats waiting for him, including two mint condition Stratoliners. It took a while, but he eventually quit throwing, bending, and scrunching them. These days, if he's in the bright desert sun, he immediately asks for his hat. Two-year-old likes to copy his brother, so they're both coming along now. Older one asks all the time if he gets all my hats when he's a "big boy."

Does HE know how great he looks with that lid, Frank?!! Yeah, the little ones are generally cheaper, and they always look so fantastic on those little heads. Patience is important, though, as I'm still waiting to "fill up" hats as the head(s) grow. GREAT photo!!

You have to start them when they are young.

I'm making a few hats and caps for him since he starts kindergarten in november.

Hey! I'm mot sure if I'm fond of the term pinhead.
Pretty sure I wouldn't call anyone balloonhead either.
I remember a term my boyhood friend's dad would use about certain people..."that guy is a Pencil-neck Geek!" I think it comes from an old movie. Not trying to start anything, just a memory that popped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy