Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab

The Brothas always said and say dat Charlie , "Thin may be IN , but Fats where its AT ." Glad they like it . Shade in the summer , keeps you warm on a cold winters night . Thinking ahead . But ...

BABY ! The FRAY is The Way ! Love It Greg !!! Gorgeous !!!

I had a chance on one (actually 2 , both my size), but couldn't get my thing approved until the monday after it closed on Saturday . BUMMER !

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Sharp hat, that's one I've not heard of. And great sweater too.
Thanks, hato!
It's a very well made felted edge hat from New Haven. The first thing I thought of when I unpacked it was that it was the spitting inage of my Jazz Man Cavanaugh, just 1/4" wider brim. Same weight and finish to the felt, everything but the Cav markings. I think it was hatsRme that echoed my impressions of Cav manufacture. Great weight for chilly days!

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
I started out in my SBCD this morning and switched to my Stetson Sovereign this afternoon for an evening out.

B7456E00-F4E4-4A02-8FFF-1F2D238744BA_zpsktngfdyz.jpg

759D6EAB-24EF-4928-98AE-244FE1F3DB25_zpsrqykqx6b.jpeg

Thanks, hato!
It's a very well made felted edge hat from New Haven. The first thing I thought of when I unpacked it was that it was the spitting inage of my Jazz Man Cavanaugh, just 1/4" wider brim. Same weight and finish to the felt, everything but the Cav markings. I think it was hatsRme that echoed my impressions of Cav manufacture. Great weight for chilly days!

I did, indeed, Moe. And that one still is a standout!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today this 60's Stetson
20160930.jpg

Today was Jack Daniel's barrel hunt. Sadly it was found before I got out of work. But they were giving away free t-shirts and booze so I...
20160930b.jpg

Then when I reach there I found an old friend I didn't see for some years! I asked her to take a picture with me near the barrel.
20160930c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis