Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
image.jpg
image.jpg
Well this day started out on the wrong note. I left my iPhone 5 in the bathroom at church yesterday. Did not realize it until late last night. So went to get it this morning and the only thing there was my belt clip that went with it. Someone walked off with my phone AT CHURCH:mad:
Needless to say was in a bad mood for awhile. Then got a knock on my door and its USPS delivering my new Akubra Fedora. Oh well at least I will be looking good ordering my new phone.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
My days always seem better when a hat box appears at my door. :)

Nice Akubra!

I found a phone laying on a counter once. I picked it up so a thief wouldn't make off with it. I searched through the list of phone numbers and found a daughter's number. I called the number and told her that her mom had left her phone behind, and I had it. Turns out her mom was sitting next to her in the car! Happy ending. I hope you get your phone back. That's an annoyance that, truly, can only be lessened with the delivery of a new hat.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
I have no desire to take this one off my head.
So impressed with Michaels work on this piece ....perfection... and it feels like a cloud is sitting on my head.
The perfect autumn hat for me ... probably won't change it very often
ac327b4067f31079bf2f7244498f69f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That pic belongs in the "Hats and Guns" thread with the caption "Two Cannons, One Gannon"!
Great looking lid.

View attachment 57626 View attachment 57630 Well this day started out on the wrong note. I left my iPhone 5 in the bathroom at church yesterday. Did not realize it until late last night. So went to get it this morning and the only thing there was my belt clip that went with it. Someone walked off with my phone AT CHURCH:mad:
Needless to say was in a bad mood for awhile. Then got a knock on my door and its USPS delivering my new Akubra Fedora. Oh well at least I will be looking good ordering my new phone.
NO phone, but a nice hat. That's disturbing when someone from church of all places rips you off:(

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
By the way, can someone explain to me what this button is for?

tried but it came up as Phone offline or some such thing.

Are you talking about the wind cord button for your lapel ?
I used the "find my phone" app ; a guy told be about it that lost his phone in a grain elevator , the phone was on a truck headed to the river to get on a barge , but they retrieved his , UNBELIEVABLY !

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Are you talking about the wind cord button for your lapel ?
I used the "find my phone" app ; a guy told be about it that lost his phone in a grain elevator , the phone was on a truck headed to the river to get on a barge , but they retrieved his , UNBELIEVABLY !
Yes, how does the wind cord work?
I tried to do the find my phone but did not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot