Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

I have kept very few of the 1950s American hats that I purchased over the years, but I am a complete sucker for the 7X clear beaver quality - in my (jaded) opinion, the last great hurrah for Stetson before the end of their run. I'm not wild about how I look in this style and color, but getting to handle the 7X felt as I put it on makes for a smile every time.

Jeremiah

A-List Customer
image.jpeg
Penman raiders today

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
Thank you!

I have kept very few of the 1950s American hats that I purchased over the years, but I am a complete sucker for the 7X clear beaver quality - in my (jaded) opinion, the last great hurrah for Stetson before the end of their run. I'm not wild about how I look in this style and color, but getting to handle the 7X felt as I put it on makes for a smile every time.

My hands start to itch when I look at that hat. The felt looks very touchable if you know what I mean.

I think this color does suit you, but yes more neutral than what you usually show us.

None the less, beautiful hat

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Akubra Snowyriver again.
When I got this hat my main hat was a Federation and I wanted a casual style that was very Australian and not western. The Snowyriver in Sandtone fawn was the #1 best seller for decades. Now people think its very western and the Cattleman in Fawn is Akubras best seller. Oh how times change.

Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy