Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From stand up to cancer in the morning to a glamorous event for people in the wedding industry.
I've got mental whiplash.

Ah, the wonders of a hairdryer and make up.

ac9437ceafb04b1a00c81eb0d054d5f4.jpg
Wow! Beautiful.
So is the hat. ;)
Great felt color.

jackm

One of the Regulars
90 degrees here in N AL this afternoon and I almost opted for a straw. Instead I broke out this narrow brim Dunlap that I don't wear much anymore because as we all know, as the collection grows, so does the brim width. Great display of hats today.
View attachment 58571 View attachment 58572
Still a great looking lid, width of the brim doesn't take away from the overall appearance as far as I can see.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Early morning had me wearing my vtg. Stetson Bantam. It is light blue-ish with hints of gray. The light weight felt was whipped around in the morning gusts.

i-QPV8q2D-M.jpg

i-HFnsLhR-M.jpg

i-96cSfRh-M.jpg

The Bantam is a hat that I will wear tons when the weather gets warmer. Lightweight, malleable and the fine color will make it easy to pick up and head outside. Thanks to Buler for allowing me to give this vtg. fedora an appreciating home.

i-gCxHxWH-M.jpg

Lunch and a walk down by the lake in a Gannon Wanderer (Moss Green). A gust of wind blew up and the right side of the crown got wet. Should be good to go by the AM. I headed out in the granite sibling this afternoon.

i-pfVZc2L-M.jpg

As per my usual the hats wait in my backseat for my commute late evening. I have promised myself to carry the hats inside and put them away tonight. (L-R: Gannon (green), Stetson Avenue (green), Stetson Bantam (light blue) and Gannon (granite).

i-42hfGhm-M.jpg

Remember to put hats away, put hats away, put hats away.... Eric -

Early morning had me wearing my vtg. Stetson Bantam. It is light blue-ish with hints of gray. The light weight felt was whipped around in the morning gusts.

i-QPV8q2D-M.jpg

i-HFnsLhR-M.jpg

i-96cSfRh-M.jpg

The Bantam is a hat that I will wear tons when the weather gets warmer. Lightweight, malleable and the fine color will make it easy to pick up and head outside. Thanks to Buler for allowing me to give this vtg. fedora an appreciating home.

i-gCxHxWH-M.jpg

Lunch and a walk down by the lake in a Gannon Wanderer (Moss Green). A gust of wind blew up and the right side of the crown got wet. Should be good to go by the AM. I headed out in the granite sibling this afternoon.

i-pfVZc2L-M.jpg

As per my usual the hats wait in my backseat for my commute late evening. I have promised myself to carry the hats inside and put them away tonight. (L-R: Gannon (green), Stetson Avenue (green), Stetson Bantam (light blue) and Gannon (granite).

i-42hfGhm-M.jpg

Send hats to Perry, send hats to Perry.....

i-QPV8q2D-M.jpg

i-HFnsLhR-M.jpg

i-96cSfRh-M.jpg

i-gCxHxWH-M.jpg

i-pfVZc2L-M.jpg

i-42hfGhm-M.jpg

Eric... FABULOUS, as ALWAYS!!

i-QPV8q2D-M.jpg

i-HFnsLhR-M.jpg

i-96cSfRh-M.jpg

i-gCxHxWH-M.jpg

i-pfVZc2L-M.jpg

i-42hfGhm-M.jpg

Your hats should really be in a child car seat for protection. Buckle Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner