Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day. Early morning found me wearing a vtg. Adam Executive. This brown gilled hat is fun to wear!

i-NFGZ4Zt-S.jpg

A lunch at one of my fav spots. They let me in for lunch early. Switched to wearing a vtg. Beaver fedora. The chocolate-granite felt has a charcoal (perhaps started life as a black) ribbon.

i-vbfsCVR-M.jpg

I got home a bit ago and am comparing the vtg. Beaver to a modern Gannon. Modern granite and charcoal ribbon pictured again. The lighting does not show true colors in this below pic.

i-zx2ZDdW-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Good day. Early morning found me wearing a vtg. Adam Executive. This brown gilled hat is fun to wear!

i-NFGZ4Zt-S.jpg

A lunch at one of my fav spots. They let me in for lunch early. Switched to wearing a vtg. Beaver fedora. The chocolate-granite felt has a charcoal (perhaps started life as a black) ribbon.

i-vbfsCVR-M.jpg

I got home a bit ago and am comparing the vtg. Beaver to a modern Gannon. Modern granite and charcoal ribbon pictured again. The lighting does not show true colors in this below pic.

i-zx2ZDdW-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Fabulous trio of hats! I love the lunch plate, too!

i-NFGZ4Zt-S.jpg

i-vbfsCVR-M.jpg

i-zx2ZDdW-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

I'll never have all the amazing hats you have, Eric, but I'm delighted to tell you I do have those exact argyle socks. Gold Toes. Sad, but true!!

Late Happy Birthday, Greg! You gotta be doing something right to get a hat like that for your birthday.
Thanks, Jim. That 3X reminds me of mine but for the ribbon. Is yours over welt sewn or glued? Good looking hat.

Good morning!

Stetson. Locust pods.
View attachment 58790 View attachment 58791 View attachment 58792
Locust Pods this morning, following yesterday's rain and high winds.
View attachment 58793

Great looking hat, Charlie. The locust pods, not so much. Are they the cause of the smirks absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou