Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Esther – Great dimensions on that hat.

Danielle – I colori sono spectaculare.

Bolero – That’s how you Myagi wishes he looked like.

Hato – Gorgeous. I think it is a Borsalino day.

1Mach – Awesome. Those seem to be the dimensions of my Gannon. That is the look I wanted. Beautiful.

Strapped – We are looking mighty elegant these days. Nice ensemble as usual.

RJR – Looks like you are in your element.

I'm in my Borsalino "Tasso" this morning.

View attachment 60233 View attachment 60232
Superb Tasso, Miami!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Not a Bonsai Master but an accomplished Bonsai Gardener...
These picture's from my Patio last Summer.
The hat is a Monterrey Sauza Panama.

26544808353_d4c371679b_c.jpg

27054093242_1d15f6a4df_c.jpg
Love the Panama hat, AND the plants!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday, after seeing Harv's fantastic Resistol, someone made the comment about not seeing very many non-westerns of that brand.

It inspired me to bring out the Resistol Beaver Twenty homburg that rlclark was kind enough to direct my way. It is the only Resistol I own and a beautiful hat with very fine, supple felt. I can't recall seeing pics of other Resistol homburgs, but I am sure that they are out there.

For some reason, I hesitate to put a pinch in this one.
View attachment 60238 View attachment 60239 View attachment 60240 View attachment 60241 View attachment 60242 View attachment 60243

Have a great Tuesday folks. [emoji111]
I made a comment like that yesterday... you're making me want a Resistol non-western more and more. That one is a beaut!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
I made a comment like that yesterday... you're making me want a Resistol non-western more and more. That one is a beaut!
Then you are the instigator! Thanks for the compliment about it. I was not expecting it to be be such a nice lid.

Frunobulax, Rlclark, Strapped, Wesslyn and others who have chimed in today make it clear: the Byer - Rolnick Resistols are hats worth keeping our eyes peeled for.

Last edited:

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Last edited:

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Hey Paul, would you mind posting a shot of the liner? Great hat! And you are so right. Its a very versatile hat!

As a matter of fact I do have one:

100_1179.jpg

It's a "Royal De Luxe Stetson"; my mistake. Also a long oval, the only one I have. Originally it belonged to joshbru, I believe, and then frussell, who passed it on to me since it wasn't his size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic