Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Mayser Hut - Seidl München

31000005926_5974da9faa_c.jpg

31035959655_ab03902e1f_c.jpg

30921919551_c8bc60f750_c.jpg
UGH.... You just kill me!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Super classy, the light sets of the nice dark blue color. Love this hat.
As do I, Red... and it's ironic that I didn't set out to buy this hat at all. I just saw the high bid at $50 and thought, that's way too low for such a nice hat. I honestly thought I would be outbid on it... now I'm glad I have it. My first blue hat, and it's a dandy!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Oh, sorry. I had posted that earlier and forgot it wasn't included in my last post

i-wbDrQjX-L.jpg

i-HvRHCSS-X2.jpg

Man that is a fine blue color. Instant covet going on here.

Mayser Hut - Seidl München

31000005926_5974da9faa_c.jpg

31035959655_ab03902e1f_c.jpg

30921919551_c8bc60f750_c.jpg

Will you adopt me? And pass on your hats in the will? Yowza, gem after gem.

The second image really shows off the wonderful color. What vintage are those great shoes?

I like that sort of olive gray color. I think the shoes are early 80's vintage. In remarkably good condition in any case. Must have been worn only on carpet. I'm becoming quite a fan of longwings and wingtips.

Michael

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
As do I, Red... and it's ironic that I didn't set out to buy this hat at all. I just saw the high bid at $50 and thought, that's way too low for such a nice hat. I honestly thought I would be outbid on it... now I'm glad I have it. My first blue hat, and it's a dandy!
That's the best kind of hat find story. And it's a great looking lid. I'm finding it really nice to see so many blue hats showing up in the thread.

I've been hoping to find a "just exactly perfect for me" Disney for some time. Here's hoping that some of your good luck might rub off on me.

Enjoy.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
That's the best kind of hat find story. And it's a great looking lid. I'm finding it really nice to see so many blue hats showing up in the thread.

I've been hoping to find a "just exactly perfect for me" Disney for some time. Here's hoping that some of your good luck might rub off on me.

Enjoy.
I didn't know anything about Disney hats until I saw this one. I hope you get a real nice one, real soon!

I've got a couple that way as well, much to my wife's consternation.

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou