Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metropd

One Too Many
ALAN, YOU LOOK MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlanC said:
Panama Montecristi from Panama Bob blocked by Art Fawcett

p1100244.jpg

Bonus shot:
p1100252.jpg

BTW You literally look like you are in your mid 20's now!!! :eusa_clap The Change is remarkable! Congratulations!!!!:eusa_clap I will have to give you some of 34-36s suits soon.:p ;) :D

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
metropd said:
BTW You literally look like you are in your mid 20's now!!! :eusa_clap The Change is remarkable! Congratulations!!!!:eusa_clap I will have to give you some of 34-36s suits soon.:p ;) :D

Thanks, you really are far too kind. I could handle a 38R, but I'm afraid I couldn't quite cut 34-36!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Alan, in my opinion, you are the lead man today! :eusa_clap
Mario, doing well... with both hats!
JT, smart ensemble, man.
JPBales, good to see you are not following the tradition of not wearing hats after getting tired of them because of serving in the Armed Forces...

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Dobb's Planter's Punch

Thanks to some coaching from Harp Player Gene, I took my first stab at wetting down a panama and doing some shaping. Worked on the brim, and, since the crown was sitting on my noggin', added the "inner teardrop." :D This lid's now officially ready for warmer climes...:)

DobbsPanama.jpg

Inside-2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

buler

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Dobb's Planter's Punch

Thanks to some coaching from Harp Player Gene, I took my first stab at wetting down a panama and doing some shaping. Worked on the brim, and, since the crown was sitting on my noggin', added the "inner teardrop." :D This lid's now officially ready for warmer climes...:)

Cheers,
JtL

Are you hinting at a trip to Hawaii JTL?

B

RBH

Bartender
Alucard73 said:
Today, Optimo Milan.

DSC01248.jpg
Damn!!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid said:
Dobb's Planter's Punch

DobbsPanama.jpg

Inside-2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
Damn again!!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Jimmy, I love you Dobbs! Beautiful warm color and one snazzy brim! :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid said:
Dobb's Planter's Punch

DobbsPanama.jpg

Inside-2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:

Now, there's a guy who's feelin' that holiday weekend vibe. :D Nice lid, Rusty. :eusa_clap

Thanks, Mario -- I'm with you, there is a warm color to that Dobbs that I really like.

And I forgot...

AlanC -- great lookin' Optimo!

Alucard73 -- beautiful Milan! Damn -- I've really got to get over to Optimo one of these days!

Cheers,
JtL

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Now that's a stylish hat and it goes along nicely with the rest of your ensemble, especially the shirt.

But, heck, why is the whole lot of you pouting like that? Guessing by the lighting conditions, I'd say beach without the proper weather? :)

handlebar bart said:
Light sage VS at the beach and our attempt at sad faces
seaside003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou