Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Carey - you're a doll. (almost couldn't hear you though, over my shirt. lol ) Just kidding. It's one of my favorites. It was a hit at the party... until we got rained out.

And the hat appreciates the kind comments as well. It's nice when some of the rough and tumble types get the love.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Friday Night-
I was asked to bring along my cowboy hats to add to the atmosphere for the release of the new album, "Americana Express" by Ruthie and the Wranglers.

I wore my Stetson Clear Nutria.

IMG_6277.jpg

Nutria - Pilgrim Columbia - Shady Oak 100 - Stetson Open Road - Worth Walden

Stetson Clear Nutria - Stetson No. 1 quality - 7x Clear Beaver Stetson - Aetna Deluxe -Montgomery Wards
IMG_6616.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
Too cool for school Dinerman. Great display...nice touch with the boxes out too.
You seem to be having a ton of fun. Good for you. That and the hokey pokey, well, that's what it's all about :)

jpbales

Practically Family
some phone pics...

Awesome lids everyone!

I just downloaded from my phone.

This one's from a while back, when I was at drill. It was raining and they only issue out one gortex jacket- so it's either green or tan. So cammies were tan, and my gortex is green. Anyway, 8-Point USMC desert-pattern cover:
03-29-09_1524.jpg

My fiancee wore my Sunbody for a few minutes- it's hard to believe someone who looks so good in a fedora is actually very adverse to them [huh] She says that they cover up my face... which seems silly to me.
05-05-09_1436.jpg

Wearing my Sunbody while my car was getting worked on.
JimmyinSunbody.jpg

Yesterday I wore my new Panama (from Bob) out to pick up some Chinese food (which was delicious)
JimmyinAcuagate.jpg

Barrelhouse

One of the Regulars
Wow, Dinerman...the sheer coolness of that shirt is only surpassed by the hat. Bob Wills is smiling down on you for sure!

And JPBALES the straws look great (as does your fiancee, luckydog) but I think you top us all with the marine lid. I salute you and thank you for your service.

WHO RAH

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Goose. said:
Too cool for school Dinerman. Great display...nice touch with the boxes out too.
You seem to be having a ton of fun. Good for you. That and the hokey pokey, well, that's what it's all about :)

Barrelhouse said:
Wow, Dinerman...the sheer coolness of that shirt is only surpassed by the hat. Bob Wills is smiling down on you for sure!

HarpPlayerGene said:
Dinerman, I wish I'd been there in person to really see those pieces.

Thanks, all. It was really fun to be able to show these in public. People really seemed to enjoy them, especially the turquoise one. I wish I'd had matching boxes for them, but what I had let me show the back row off better, and get a bit more vintage flavor going.

metropd

One Too Many
I wore my brand new silk top hat I got today with my morning dress around Little Italy.

zijdenhh2009329.jpg

I will post pictures of me in it when I have a chance. Everybody in Little Italy loves it. Even the Union Tribune has asked me if they could write an article about me.:D :) Not only will bespoke 30's and 40's fedora's be in style, but soon, tall flared top hats will too.;)

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great hats today!

Dinerman, thats a super display and well done.

JP, God bless you and the USMC.

Great shots AlanC; aren't kids great?

Alucard, nice brim binding on that straw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou